coopz
Years ago

Lakers vs Dallas ***SPOILER***

just went to watch lakers vs dallas at the staples centre!

couldnt have seen a better game, went into overtime after a huge three from dirk with 2secs left in regulation.

kobe also hit 52pts with a blinder of a game!

all 19,000 people in the building stood out of their seat for the whole 5min OT period. the atmosphere was electric, never seen anything like it.

got to meet and have a photo with NBA legend mark jackson and a few celebs too.

Topic #14915 | Report this topic

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

I can't believe you were at this game! You got to see Kobe go for 30 in the 4th and overtime! Meanwhile, my friend has to sit through an entire Knicks game tomorrow haha.

Reply #175976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Awesome! Just to give us an idea of how amazing the atmosphere how many times better was the atmosphere than an average night @ the dome, coopz?

Reply #175981 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

How many times did the crowd chant MVP for Kobe Coopz

Reply #175983 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

thats insane and kobe also missed 7 FT's, cud have had close to a 60 point game! ur so lucky u got to see this game in person

Reply #175994 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

The MVP chant seems to come out every time he is at the line, no matter how good or bad he is playing.

they did it all night a few days ago when they played miami too.

Reply #176006 | Report this post

27 fouls shots for Kobe? hmm. sounds like home court advantage to me

Reply #176023 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Of course it does ELG.

Reply #176028 | Report this post

Dirty Day  
Years ago

eastern lowland gorilla, with emphasis on "sounds like" since you didn't actually see the game and would have no idea what percentage of the fouls drawn by Kobe were legitimate, questionable or ludicrous. Jack ass

Reply #176038 | Report this post

Im just saying 27 is an awful lot, against a conference rival at home. And david stern does hate Dallas

Reply #176061 | Report this post

doddobird  
Years ago

27 foulshots is because the Mavs shadowed on the side pick and rolls. That means that kobeĀ“s defender forces him away from the pick and roll and towards the baseline where the big (guarding the screener) is waiting. That allowed Kobe to get a full head of steam and go one on one against Dirk or Dampier or split the late double and get in the lane. It is called "the Avery Johnson how to get f*cked in the finals by Dwayne Wade defence".

Reply #176065 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

or its an indication of how he was very aggressive and kept attacking the paint...

but look towards to negative side...

Reply #176067 | Report this post

doddobird  
Years ago

Sorry also because he was amazing and I am a Mavs fan.

Reply #176068 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

nah i was tlaking to elg

Reply #176070 | Report this post

doddobird  
Years ago

http://www.janeironation.5gigs.com/player2.html?popout=true&url=http://www.janeironation.5gigs.com/abctest2.qvt&start=-1&stop=-1&vol=100#

Reply #176075 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754