Ol School
Years ago

36ers: Winners breed winner

I am a long time Sixers fan and have been watching basketball for 30 years plus.
I remember seeing Scott Ninnis in his first game for Adelaide at Apollo.

I was never aware until reading Boti article today just how much Ninnis has won.

This makes me even more excited about the appointment because i believe the old adige that Winners breed winners and breed success.

The addition of Richard Hill is also great in this regard. Has won at state league level and from what i have heard was a very succesful football coach with multiple premierships there.

Then if Justin Schueller joins them as well, thats another person who has won at all levels in this state.

I cant help but think this is the right direction and again with scott having won 12 titles and not just at the same club (some may say success follows him) that OUR club is heading in the right direction.

Congratulations Mal on saving our club, when it could have easily gone the other way.

Topic #14944 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Ninnis is a superb champion as player and as coach. He'll do great things for this team and I look forward to it.

Reply #176381 | Report this post

Edinburgh 24  
Years ago

Shuller has won at all levels in this State. 'Haaa Haaa Haaaa Haaaa.'

Reply #176382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WHO CARES ABOUT SCHULLER!!!

he wont even be considered as an ass coach!!!

Reply #176402 | Report this post

Ol School  
Years ago

Can only go from what i have seen first hand and what i have read on here.

I dont think knocking anyone who will be involved is warranted. i am confident in this coaching group if thats what it will be and hope all South Aussies get behind them as the Sixers get back up to the top of the league.

Best of luck lads.

Reply #176414 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:42 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754