bebe
Years ago

W.N.B.L. Grand Final

does everyone know Adelaide Lightning are playing in the Grand Final on Saturday?
just curious, as there doesn't seem to be much interest shown.
I thought there would have been at least a few threads re this match, plus comments or expectations.

"Good Luck Girls"

Pity Channel 2 are not showing the game until 4pm. (30 min. delay) but at least they are showing it.

Topic #14952 | Report this topic

lukeronchi  
Years ago

any ex wnba players in the game??

Reply #176504 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I have not been following the WNBL and pardon my ignorance but is the grand final a 1 game only or a series? Also why is this Saturday's game away when Adelaide finished first on the ladder?

Reply #176506 | Report this post

moose 16  
Years ago

EC women play one grand final lose you finish second

they are playing interstate because under the format of the highest finishing team hosting the final.

Adelaide hosted Sydney here two weeks ago and lost that put Sydney into the grand final and they get home court advantage.

Adelaide had to play and defeat Dandenong in the prelim final to have a rematch with Sydney.

Reply #176508 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:21 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754