bob
Years ago

southern tigers aba team-men

just wondering who is in the team this year and how people think they will go?

Topic #1497 | Report this topic

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

I think that they will do good it will be hard for them not having Joe Ingles due to the AIS but hopefully Josh Wood will step up to the plate and fill the gap. Merry Christmas to all of the basketball community. Sponge Bob.

Reply #17030 | Report this post

D-lin  
Years ago

Yes that's right it must be that time of the month where we must comment on Southern's chances in the ABL, just like people have been doing since the last ABL season finished.
OK Bob, here's what I think:

I think the team will do crap.

I think they won't draw a crowd.

I think all their players from last team won't be playing and they will have to field a team from U16 (at the same time putting to rest the argument about youngest starting 5).

I think the after game function will be voted worst in the league.

I think Billy Hopkins jr and sr will switch roles in the club.

I think the BBQ will not start out the front of the stadium.

I think the team will move to the Noarlunga leisure centre so they can attract more former "Adelaide Suns" players.

I think to increase revenue, management will actually buy a real Tiger and put it in a cage and sell tickets to see it (sorry that's got nothing to do with the ABA team, back on track).

I think the team will have fantastic warm ups.

I think they will have riveting half time entertainment (boot scooting and all).

I think the Men in Black will show up in pink and eat fairy bread for snacks.

I think Rick Hodges will come out of retirement and start in front of his sons (and make the all-star team).

Did you really want to know what I thought or was it a rhetorical question? What if you disagree with my opinion, will you abuse me, will it result in cyber-rage?

Reply #17043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sponge, joe is and will b a great player no doubt. Im not sure his 12 per game will have that bigger impact tho. what u on chief?

Reply #17051 | Report this post

In the know  
Years ago

D-Lin,

Thats was great. About time someone responded to these stupid boring posts.

Reply #17063 | Report this post

slit your guts  
Years ago

What a post! D-Lin described both Southern AND Woodville's chances in the ABA this season!!!

Reply #17064 | Report this post

spike  
Years ago

and I think D-lin you will be the fairy making the fairy bread

Reply #17110 | Report this post

In the know  
Years ago

SLit your Guts, I think you might find it was a scarcastic response to another boring post.

Reply #17113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pathetic all of you.! is was a simple question and you guys have to come on here and screw it up!

Reply #17129 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

if their head coach stuffs things up the can always rely on their sasi coach to come in and take the rains

Reply #17133 | Report this post

In the know  
Years ago

Who would their SASI coach be?

Reply #17148 | Report this post

Temple Of The Dog  
Years ago

Michael Tuohy

Reply #17165 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

appsolutly halrious. wat this thread has been turned in to is great. boring to wicked...laughed for hours. well done

Reply #17169 | Report this post

Lyle Lanley  
Years ago

Take Luck

Not sure I can see the humour? Please explain. If you are referring to Michael Tuohy and the fact that he is now at SASI, be very careful. You know who is watching.

Reply #17174 | Report this post

D-lin  
Years ago

Anonymous, I replied to the question - "how people think they will go". How did I screw it up?? I gave my opinion on how I thought the team would go. Are you telling me my opinion is wrong?

Spike, when did you decide to pull out of being "Head Fairy" and not wear the dress anymore? If you are retiring I might audition for the part, but they are hard shoes to fill, you left a legacy behind!

Reply #17177 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

Hey there anonymous, all i said is joe will be missed even with his 12 points he was a valued contributer all round. cant i say what i think? so "what u on chief"

Reply #17196 | Report this post

slit your guts  
Years ago

Take Luck:

www.dictionary.com

Use it, because it's obvious you can't spell

Reply #17350 | Report this post

slit your guts  
Years ago

Hey Take Luck:

congrats!

He even looks a bit like you, which makes it even funnier

Reply #17354 | Report this post

Mr. Teeny  
Years ago

Classic pic!!! Yeah your right it does look like his as well!!!

Reply #17412 | Report this post

In the know  
Years ago

That should make him think about being an dick next time.

Reply #17418 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the tigers team hasnt changed since last year apart from joe and woody, i know my bro oplays in the team thry will be a strong team 2 beat D-LIn eat a fat one mate

Reply #17553 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

i love it, it doesnt matter what the thread is but it always ends up some one slaging 'take luck' keep up the great work. Slit your guts your the man with that pic lmao

Reply #17605 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:37 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754