me
Years ago

Ninnis on 5aa today

Damn, just put on the online KG and Cornes show, and heard them say good luck to Scotty.

Anyone hear it, can tell me anything?

Topic #14987 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah it was an ok interview, just talked about how scotty wants to get the guys in the gym and work on their conditioning and defense. then they kinda got side tracked and cornes was asking about his contract situation and how the talk was he got the job cos he was cheaper than phil. It was kinda a ho hum interview, they still think phil was dudded.

Reply #176950 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Id its not AFL, KG and Cornes are clueless.

Reply #176990 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

"then they kinda got side tracked and cornes was asking about his contract situation and how the talk was he got the job cos he was cheaper than phil."

That's extremely disrespectful towards Scott and puts him in a tight spot, if he says the truth about Phil underperforming in recent years and the club looking to move on then he looks like the bad guy, but if he agrees and says it was because he was cheaper then he looks like a second string option.

Reply #176995 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

thanks

Reply #177053 | Report this post

Hood 80  
Years ago

Well Bevo was the preferred choice so technically he was the second option..

Reply #177055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

phil was not an option. those guys need to wake up and stop reading the Phil Daily as their only source.

Reply #177142 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:11 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754