Ingles13
Years ago

Grand Final Game 3 Tonight [9/3/08]

Well tonight is game 3 of the GF series. Series is level at 1-1. Who do you think will get up and hold a 2-1 advantage?

I really think the tigers can get up but it will be a tough, long physical game.

Discussion.........

Topic #15006 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Tigers can get up definitely as long as everyone is firing especially Lampley. He cost them game 1. D-Mac knows how to turn it up. Anstey needs to fire.

It will be a tight physical game.

Reply #177158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm really not sure but I'll be going for the Tigers. Excpect a massive grand final sized crowd of 2,000 (insert sarcasm)!

Reply #177162 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

No way. Sydney by a few in Sydney.

Reply #177177 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Good positive start by Tigers...2 threes to Lampley and Barlow to get a small lead early.

(PS: I'd hate to say it again, but gee this bloody NBL website is bad!!)

Reply #177187 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Tigers looking good at 3 qtr time. Tigers up 78 - 66

Reply #177193 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Crowd 6009

Reply #177194 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Kings have gone on a rampage

Reply #177198 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

LLAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Reply #177200 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

MASSIVE 3 BY LAMPLEYYY!!!!!!!!

Reply #177201 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

TIGERS WIN!!!!!

WOW!

LAMPLEY!!!!!

Reply #177202 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Stick it up the Kings!!!

Cmon Tigers....win it at home

Reply #177203 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Clutch shot by Lampley, hopefully the Tigers close it out at home.

What was with Smith's cheap shots?

Reply #177205 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WOW.

Reply #177206 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Does anyone else getthe feeling that some of the Tigers aren't happy with Lampley?

Reply #177207 | Report this post

man of the moment  
Years ago

I dont think they would care at the moment becuase he just won them the game , he seems very arrogant and as anstey said he's been saying how good he is all year but hell he hit a HUGE shot so at least he can prove it

Reply #177210 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Kent ...who wouldnt be happy with the bloke

Even on a shit shooting night, the bloke wanted the last shot

He made it

Yes he has a mouth on him, but he backs it up with ability

Reply #177212 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I'd take it any day! Lampley talks the talk but he is backingit up by doing the walk! It is characters like him that can get the NBL some much needed exposure, create some animosity and generate interest! Tell me who didn't like watching it?!?!
Go Tigers! Melbourne can farewell D-Mac and Stiff at home in style with more rings if they can win game 4.
Heck - Stiff is look at securing his 6th championship ring!

Reply #177213 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

The mans a workhorse.....and i cant see the Stiffy retiring

Hell.....i reckon Dmac could go another year, at a lessor team with young PG's

Shite.....i would have him at Perth helping Angry Ant Robbins improve his game

I remember DMac coming into this league.....he was a gentleman back then, and still is.....the bloke deserves to go out with another ring

Reply #177232 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

smith is mr cheap shot, gives them out all the time but when it comes to recieveing them hes mrs crybaby

im not a anstey fan either but how good was that cheap slap to the face on worth? even cafino said he wasnt even going for the ball it was no where near the slap

and the fbomb being dropped to the point in the timeouts they had to turn the mic off in the tigers huddle

Reply #177240 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Fox will have give the next game an MA rating with the filth coming from Westover's mouth. Perhaps even delay telecast it to fit it into its 8.30pm time slot.

Reply #177241 | Report this post

Anon2c  
Years ago

The Kings are done. Tigers will blow them out in Game 4. That Lampley shot just won Melbourne their 4th title.

Reply #177249 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Thomo

I think that is the chance they take. If the Reporters want to stick a mic into the huddle at a timeout, well they may televise something that may offend some viewers. Ala Mal Meninga state of origin circa 1988.

Reply #177258 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

WHY THE HELL IS ANSTEY SHOOTING SO MANY 3S FFS! HES THE NBL's VERSION OF LARRY HUGHES

Reply #177289 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Is Larry hughes an MVP though??

Reply #177317 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

yawn theres always a smart ass, lets put larry hughes in the nbl and im pretty sure he could win the mvp im clearly comparing their 3pt shot, not their game u douche

Reply #177324 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

lampley is what adelaide needs, gets the crowd into the game, and makes everyone else around him as passionate as himself... hes actually a good bloke in person though, really laid back and stuff

Reply #177362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ricey to the tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #177366 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:45 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754