sixersfan
Years ago

Hodge's game today

Just looking at the box score from Hodge's game today in the D-League, another huge performance! 23 seconds to go in OT and Hodge's stat line reads:
41 mins, 13-20 FG, 8-10 FT, 12 REBS, 9 AST, 34 POINTS.

With performances like these he'll be wasting away on the end of an NBA bench sooner rather than later!

But seriously, any chance of him coming back to the Sixers is fading pretty quickly with numbers like these. Good on him tho!

Topic #15048 | Report this topic

Chewy  
Years ago

I hope he makes it into the NBA, the guy's been through a hell of a lot.

Reply #177602 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Well, at least we dont have to worry about the Tigers or anyone else nabbing him. He aint returning to Oz anytime soon

Reply #177603 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Definitely looks like an NBA gig is coming for the Hodge soon. Good on him and good luck. I'd rather he receive an NBA gig than return to an NBL rival.

Reply #177606 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

did he hit 8-10 free throws? wow. will be disappointed to not see him in a sixers uni again, but best of luck to him.

Reply #177620 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

On the upside, with both him and Anstey looking like making a NBA roster and Jingles and Jaiwa draft prospects, maybe more "bubble" players will see this as a good gateway league?

Reply #177623 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

nice point kad .

Reply #177637 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

vanexel, from memory in one game he hit 14 of 14 from the free throw line for the Sixers. He is inconsistent from there, but far from appalling.

Reply #177653 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

We were lucky to see him, very glad we did, but dont think we will see him in OZ in the next few years.

Maybe if we are lucky, he will come back and play a couple of years when the NBA options dry up.

Reply #177764 | Report this post

Who Me?  
Years ago

A bit quieter today, 7 pts, 4 rebs, 2 assists & 7 TURNOVERS!!! at Half Time.

Reply #177954 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:50 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754