Anonymous
Years ago

Today's Advertiser Articles

"USUALLY unemotional, always analytical, the excitement finally boiled over for Kings coach Brian Goorjian as Sydney forced the NBL grand final into a deciding fifth game tomorrow.

USUALLY unemotional, always analytical, the excitement finally boiled over for Kings coach Brian Goorjian as Sydney forced the NBL grand final into a deciding fifth game tomorrow.
Trailing by 18 to Melbourne at The Cage during the third quarter and 59-72 with a period to play, the Kings needed to make history to save the Hummer Championship."

Link: http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,23366219-5006371,00.html

In today's "Around The NBL"...

"ISAAC Forman - brother of Oscar - has embraced NBL CEO Chuck Harmlessones's idea of re-naming the NBL now it has Singapore and NZ. Isaac is all for ALBINO as the new moniker - Australian League of Basketball, Including nearby Overseas."

Topic #15057 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Oh dear, Boti, couldn't you have found a better joke? How embarrassing!

Reply #177724 | Report this post

who is isaac foreman ?

Reply #177732 | Report this post

seb  
Years ago

now thats a funny joke local bakehouse!!!

Reply #177733 | Report this post

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

I'm sick of Isaac being called "Oscar's brother".

Instead he should be called simply "Isaac Forman", whilst any mention of Oscar should be followed by "Isaac's brother"

Reply #177738 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Nice Isaac....did it even get a ball?

Reply #177744 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Doubt it. If one of the other mods gave one, I would've wanted to have taken it away anyway!

Reply #177747 | Report this post

Al Bino  
Years ago

I can't believe I haven't seen Isaac in person before, you would think a fair skinned pink eyed guy driving a Ferrari would stand out.

Reply #177748 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I agree, Rex Hunt. It's now more of a case of Oscar Forman, Isaac's brother.

Reply #177840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oscar & Isaac Forman, no relation to George.

Reply #177843 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Actually, George was our grandfather, probably just not the George (Foreman) you're thinking of.

Reply #177850 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:57 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754