Fezlington
Years ago

Rockets win 20 straight

Rockets today cleaned up Atlanta

When will the streak be broken?

Which team will break it?

Was noted in Yesterdays Lakers game the Lakers players are hoping they have 21 wins when they play em

They are hot right now....since Yao has gone down, they have 8 straight wins, avging more ppg, giving up less ppg, opponents FG% is down, and an interesting one....they are Avging more Blocks per game

Topic #15059 | Report this topic

more block?  
Years ago

more blocks because dikeumbe is getting more court time.

Reply #177772 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Kwest's video from the other day needs a re-post:

Reply #177774 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

LMAO........thats a classic....thanks for the repost Isaac

Reply #177776 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

What's more they did it shooting 33%, 21% and 64% from field, 3 and FT respectively!

Reply #177783 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Also just noticed that after the Rockets play the Bobcats for number 21 they then play LA and Boston at home before away games at New Orleans, Golden State and Phoenix. Anyone else predicting a 5 game losing streak after knocking off the Bobcats?

Reply #177788 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The streak will end at the Cats ;)

and I'm winning powerball on the weekend....

Reply #177794 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Saw a stat on Sportcenter the other night. Only 6 teams had gone 19 in a row previously, 5 of them won the championship...

Reply #177797 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

Soon it will be five out of seven.

Reply #177800 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Beat me to it TMC!

Reply #177805 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

They are only the 3rd team to ever win 20 games straight. Both of the other teams won the title.

Of the rest of the games they have to close out this month, 6 of them are against quality opponents, 3 are against poor teams.

Reply #177818 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

I didnt have time to post in detail from work today, but Mark pretty much sums it up. The next 2-3 weeks will make or break them.

You guys are crazy if you think they CANT win the title this year. Sure they aren't favorites, but they are playing some great BASKETBALL at the moment.

Its been a long time since I've seen a team box out like the Rockets are at the moment.

Reply #177834 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

Houston have to beat the same team 4 times to progress thru just one round let alone the four rounds needed to win it all. Yes they have been playing great of late but I would still have them behind Boston, Detroit, Cleveland, LA, New Orleans, San Antonio, Utah, Phoenix, Dallas, probably Orlando and possibly Golden State. In short they will be lucky to go past the first round.

Reply #177842 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

The West is insane. A very good team will finish 9th and watch the playoffs (heck, even the 10th team will be decent), and every matchup in every round of the West playoffs will be tough. Right now there are 4.5 games difference between 1st and 8th in the West. By comparison, the margins between the top 4 in the East are: 1st to 2nd is 5.5 games, 2nd to 3rd is 5 games, and 3rd to 4th is 4.5 games!

I'm tempted to say you're wrong, Oden08, but the margins in the West are such that I can't make a case to argue against you. In fact I think whichever four teams do get out of the first round in the West will be lucky, because four very good teams won't make it out of the first round.

Reply #177863 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

The east is shit.....the best bball has always been the west coast

Reply #177877 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Yeah, the Bulls and the Celtics have ALWAYS been bad.

Reply #177878 | Report this post

D**KH**D FEZL  
Years ago

Sunday you will eat **** Fezl. Again!!

Reply #177879 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

WTF??

Where did that come from?

Reply #177985 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Take away the Bulls from 90 onwards, and the East have one 2 titles

Maybe i shouldnt have said always and said in recent times the East have not been so good

Reply #178004 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Maybe, if the West teams beat the crap out of each other through every drwan out round, and the East Conference champ has a relatively easy run, you COULD see an East team able to take it up to a tired West.

Could.....not will.

Reply #178005 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:31 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754