Guru
Years ago

Kobe Vs. LeBron.. One on One

Who wins?

Simple game to 21, possession, three's worth 2 and 2's worth 1.

I think kobe is way too skilled for lebron. Although bronny is stronger i think Kobe has the all-round game to beat him.

21-17 KB

Topic #15079 | Report this topic

Ebi Ere  
Years ago

Who cares. They are both excellent players-Future Hall of Famers. Enough Said.

Reply #178058 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Lebron Just......due to height

Kobe V MJ in his prime....thats a good matchup

Both the same height.....MJ would win it i reckon....but would make a great matchup

Reply #178070 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Good call Ebe, but let's take it one step further and not bother discussing anything, you know, who cares who wins the NBA this year because all the teams are excellent (apart from Miami and the Knicks of course). And who cares about the MVP race this year because all the top candidates are future hall of famers.

Was the NBL decided today? Who cares, they're both excellent teams. I wonder who the Sixers will sign next year? No, actually, I don't care, who would? All NBL players are pretty good.

Enough said.

Reply #178116 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

lol billo.

Kobe 21-20 would be close but Kobe's superior defence would win out.

Reply #178126 | Report this post

TMAK21  
Years ago

Kobe has the superior defense.....and if Bron Bron could get the step on him then Kobe only needs to foul him and send him to the line for a couple of clunkers!

Reply #178129 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Lebron would win to strong and Younger to quick neither would shoot jump shots in a game of one on one both taking it to the rack.

Reply #178137 | Report this post

OG Loc  
Years ago

A game of 21 is won by 2 points. Kobe could not win 21 - 20. You fail Xztatik.

Reply #178140 | Report this post

AJ8  
Years ago

yehh i like salad

Reply #180924 | Report this post

Tori  
Years ago

Well Lebron would most deff win, he has more strength and agility then kobe, they are both great athletes but lebron is better. They are both experienced players but kobe does not have what it takes to play against lebrons outstanding defense or him taking to the hoop

Reply #265949 | Report this post

RAM5  
Years ago

i tnk kobe s all aroun player than lebron. kobe can bet bron n many ways. sply on team basketball.

Reply #315918 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:00 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754