anon
Years ago

ABA Squads - cuts needed?

looking through the squads some are 16 15 17 even 20 - North - i thought the number was 15 but can somebody confirm - didnt think squad can be 20 though - assume that north have some cuts to make
when do final squads get confirmed or can players move in and out
Forestville squad looks real deep as does north cant see anybody else challenging

Topic #15135 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

The number of members in a training squad is up to the coach. Some coaches like to have more training fodder but usually the ABL Team and the reserves train together.

Reply #178886 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

I thought each club was allowed 17 "required players" - i.e. if other clubs wish to speak to them they need to notify their current club of their intention. Are those the lists the required players lists or just training lists?

Reply #178901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Each club can register 20 to play ABL. Only 12 can play in any given game.

Reply #179011 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think cuts are requred, as said before only 12 can play on game night. Can't wait to see my Eagles play! Pero, Sutton, Gerlach and Oakly all on one team!

Reply #179034 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:11 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754