Boom Patrol
Years ago

The heat are a joke (spoilers)

have the heat put every1 on their injury list? 7 players played today and they managed a whopping 54 points
16 1st quarter points
10 2nd quarter points
19 3rd quarter points
9 4th quarter points

this is ridiculous! guess thats what happens when u buy a championship!

Topic #15137 | Report this topic

Cat 15  
Years ago

And yet they beat the Bucks.....

Reply #178966 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sucked in, I hate the heat!

D-Wade's team? pfft, to think they compared this guy to Jordan, Team is a complete joke. Wade;s career a hair folicle of its former self.

Reply #178985 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Heat are a huge joke indeed. Spewing they had to be on tv yesterday. They should have shown the Rockets lose there streak instead.

Reply #178987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surely we don't need to put *spolier* in the title of Heat games; who would want to watch them?!?!

Reply #178991 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The heat are a joke" kind of implies a loss, so the result is actually already "spoiled". But I agree - not too many people would be disappointed about any Heat spoilers.

Reply #179005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed. Bloody inconsiderate heading.

Reply #179006 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

hahahahahhaha my bad fellas :p

Reply #179015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A while ago someone was talking about a guy called bobby jones as a possible sixers import signing for next season...well he's signed with Miami (fool...jj) and he played in this shocker of a game. He's played for team in this season alone! What's the record for most teams played for in one season?

So whats wrong with all these players that are out J. Will? Marion? Banks? Haslem? Wright?

Miami should definitely be charged with TANKING! Scratching D_ewade and Marion for the rest of the season is a joke. Hopefully the can rebuild with a high pick next year and put together a half reasonable team because this is just crazy bad.

Reply #179029 | Report this post

Im my under 10 state champs final our team scored 54 points

Reply #179035 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

"Surely we don't need to put *spolier* in the title of Heat games; who would want to watch them?!?!"

Also any Heat game these days is an automatic loss so no need warn people of the result.

Reply #179046 | Report this post

man of the moment  
Years ago

they did beat the bucks a few days ago, haha shows how bad the bucks are

Reply #179057 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:07 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754