D Wade out for the season is good

I rekon the heat can bounce back

Quinn
Wade
Davis
Marion
Blount

have a good preseason next year work well they will bounce back

Shockers this year horrible yes they are very bad but next season is what i am talkin about in this thread

Topic #15140 | Report this topic

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

Apparently Dwayne Wade hurt his pinky finger and had to get wheelchaired to the ambulance standing nearby...

Reply #179016 | Report this post

Ballinger Fan  
Years ago

yeah,

and Marion had a scratch on his back so had to miss 3 games, nothing like list management, eat your heart our Libba.

Reply #179020 | Report this post

Miami Next Year  
Years ago

Marion
Wade
Davis
Blount
Cook
J. Williams
Haslem
Quinn
and so on...

Not a terrible roster but only seven players are currently playing! Isn;t it against the rules to only have 7 fit players!?

Reply #179036 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Not a terrible roster... I guess your correct.... It's not terrible, it's worse than terrible. It's putrid..

Given the fact that it's likely that Davis and Williams are gone next season and they will be adding a very high lotto pick then I suspect they will continue to suck.

There is also talk that Haslem is on the trading block.

Quinn is not a starting guard for any respectable franchise. Blount is not a starting centre bigman in the league.

There are only two players on that roster that I would consider above average NBA players... Wade and Marion and they both have issues.

Reply #179037 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

So who would you take suppose they did get the no 1 pick? Beasley, Rose?

Reply #179051 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Have to go with the Beast, but I won't be surprised if Riley took Rose...

Reply #179078 | Report this post

Rod  
Years ago

there's a new Rose virtually every year but good luck finding a monstor like Beasley again

Reply #179079 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:18 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754