Anonymous
Years ago

HOOPS SA Footy Tipping Comp - Join Now!

I know most people are already in a footy tipping comp but I thought it would be fun to have a HOOPS SA competition so I have started one. Obviously we are already 1 round into the season but being I will be able to put everyone on the same score once everyone has joined so there is nothing to worry about. Anyone and everyone is welcome! If possible please use the alias which you use on HOOPS SA so we know who you are.

How to join.

Go to footytips.com.au. If you already have an account you can still use it. Create an account if you don't have one. Then click on "home" and then type in hoops sa into the "join a comp" square. The rest will be dead obvious. Enjoy and let me know if you have any trouble.

Topic #15195 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The password is 30166!

Reply #179481 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:13 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754