UKets.
Years ago

Video Friday: Bogut's "high five" party!!!

from basketbawful:

I've seen some sad things in my life, many of which involved toxic amounts of alcohol and wizard costumes. Don't ask. But this may indeed be the saddest of them all -- Andrew Bogut high-fiving himself after a freethrow.

Warning: Your funny bone might not be ready for this.

Topic #15230 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I thought it was far from sad - actually quite funny from Bogut. Had no teammates (that I could see*) in the line-up, so was just mucking around. Good on him.

And as was hinted when this was posted yesterday in another Bogut thread, it's a little reflective of the support he probably gets from the rest of the Bucks too!

* Edit: Re-watching it, looks like Villy's over on the left, just not paying any attention.

Reply #180006 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Apparently CV was being subbed out, but he did have Royal Ivey on the other side.

Reply #180008 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

I detect sarcasm, like Isaac said, reflecting the support he gets.

Typical Aussie taking the piss I think. Not sad at all.

Reply #180021 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I think its great, a guy who is at the peak of concentration and performance but yet still sees the funny side in things. Just shows he is comfortable in the NBA and his stats this season are reflecting that.

Reply #180026 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it was great, the best thing seen in the NBA in a long time. So funny.

Reply #180033 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

hahahaha classic, he should do that after any free throw, no wait, anytime he scores... hillarious

Reply #180057 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That was comedy......

The Bucks are a complete mess. They need a new GM, a proper PG and a better star than Redd. A new owner would probably also help.

I saw blow it all up, and start fresh with Bogut and Yi and this years high draft pick.

Hell, I'd even try and call Isiah to see if he'd be willing to take Redd and Gadzuric for Marbury and the Knicks pick. That would give the Bucks two picks in the top 10.

Take the best PG (unless it's pick 1 and take the Beast) and then use the other lotto pick and select the best PG left (Bayless, Mayo or Augustine). Play Marbury for a year, then his contract expiries and there is some nice coin to look for a decent FA or two.

Reply #180088 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

There is definitely no "T", no "E", no "A" and absolutely no "M" at the Bucks...it is all about "I". Oh and of course the stats line...
I'd high-five myself too if I was the only one working my butt off and playing D.

Mo's gotta go, he don't pass it to Bogut you know.
Redd is just not a winner, and he gets taken to the cleaner.
CV is all about "me", he to needs to make way for Yi.
Leaving just Bell, it's time to sell!

Reply #180111 | Report this post

winner and cleaner don't rhyme, you know

I hope someone throws money at Bogut. Somewhere like the Lakers would suit him well (I know he has no shot of going there with their lineup) Detroit he would do well. Like an upgrade of Webber last year.

Reply #180112 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Yi's been crap since the new year. CV (for at least now) is a better player. Although I do agree that he can turn into a chucker pretty quickly if he feels like it.

Reply #180116 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

CV can't defend a corpse, but then neither can anyone else outside of Bogut on that Bucks roster.

Reply #180117 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Give me a break...I was bored!
Bogut undergoing the knife to fix his busted nose. Will miss game against Orlando and play out the remainder of the season with the 'famed' plastic mask.
Magic will smash the Bucks without Bogut. they have nobody to guard Howard.

Reply #180139 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:07 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754