Anonymous
Years ago

Foxtel, Foxsmell

Just notcied this atricle: (http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/opinion/f
ox-should-be-hounded-for-cheap-reruns/2008/01/09/1199554740247.html)
about how crappy foxtel is and Fox Sports inparticular. Talks about how the majority of what Fox show is cheap crap like: "Snooker. Swiss gymnastics. Watersports. Squash. A replay of Blackburn v Sunderland. British saloon car racing. An A-League chat panel. Hopman Cup tennis early rounds. Bolton v Derby replay. Figure skating. South Africa v West Indies Test replay."

They have endless replays, the NBA coverage is always same teams (celtics, heat, lakers, spurs etc), the NBL coverage can be found online (admittedly not live) and might be coming to an end anyway.

Topic #15251 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

Everyone has it for different reason. Here are mine;

- Daily Show
- Sky News
- BBC World
- Sportscenter
- Conan
- AFL (Crows games up in QLD)
- NBL
- Grand Designs

Anyhow, I think there is value if it caters to your tastes.

Im sick of people who expect to pay $40/m for 5183 channels of which 5 channels play live NBA games 24 hours a day.

Reply #180207 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Oh and also add TEN EPL games to that list. We get BETTER coverage of the EPL here than they do in the UK.

Reply #180208 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But do they have to watch it a 2 in the morning in the UK (not that that's foxtel fault)? Ah no, thats right, they'll replay it again at 7 and at 8, and at 9, and at 10....

Reply #180246 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

My reasons for Foxtel:

-NRL (in Adelaide)

(whisper) and the adult channels.....

Reply #180341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sturty loves his sex related comments.

Reply #180355 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I didn't go near the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) from the other thread......

Reply #180357 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:17 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754