results etc.

Topic #15256 | Report this topic

Snake Plissken  
Years ago

Southern 88 vs South 86

Reply #180221 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Can someone please direct me to a website that has the full schedule for this season? I did a Google search on 2008 ABA schedule and it brought up the Australian Breastfeeding Association Schedule. Not quite what I was looking for.

Reply #180223 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

centralabl.com.au

Reply #180224 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Thanks

Reply #180226 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

any pictures EC?????

Reply #180232 | Report this post

Big Cats  
Years ago

did the all mighty shau hit the court.... mwahahahahaaha.... im thinking not.

Reply #180239 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

TR, didn't go into it in depth as I am not that interested in women's breasts. All I really wanted was the ABA schedule (B = Basketball not breastfeeding).

Reply #180243 | Report this post

Mel Gibson  
Years ago

WOMEN;
62 Southern beat South 54
62 North beat Norwood 61
71 West beat Sturt 66
85 Eastern beat Centrals 54

Reply #180259 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

Bungey goes straight to the top of the fouls per 48 minutes category again - roughly 24 after fouling out in 12:07!

Reply #180268 | Report this post

Mel Gibson  
Years ago

Younie did his (other?) Achilles last night??? Only played 7:14mins

Reply #180269 | Report this post

Rudy  
Years ago

Norwood showed their class against North last night in the Mens game by continously yelling out "5,4,3,2..." when the shotclock was actually "11,10,9."

Great example to set for the numerous junior players in attendance.

Reply #180275 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

I thought you were supposed to get a tech for that?

Reply #180280 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

Very sad news about Younie, if it was the same foot I doubt he will play again. I feel for you mate :(

Reply #180281 | Report this post

surely not  
Years ago

has anyone seen the stats of the eastern vs centrals womens game...cayla francis pulling down 21 rebounds but all being offensive rebunds surely that must be an error 21 rebounds and not a single D-board?
Anyone that can verify this is correct?

Reply #180285 | Report this post

Mel Gibson  
Years ago

Live Stats sux! Coaches in the centrals and eastern womens game couldnt get 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 time stats! WTF? Cayla definitely got O and D rebs!

Reply #180290 | Report this post

Rudy  
Years ago

"I thought you were supposed to get a tech for that?"

You are... but with the two inept refs that had the game... they didnt know what they were doing.

Reply #180295 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Cayla will be a dominate force all season it seems but can she grab eastern a finals spot?

Reply #180296 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What happened to Younie was terrible and so disheartening..i believe it was his other foot however. Fingers crossed and hope the best mate

Reply #180331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Always an excuse. Supposed North lost due to this. Put your dummy back in as im sure no one in the game really cared.

Reply #180347 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Same ankle. Hobbled off after about 10 minutes and didn't return.

Reply #180348 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

South Men 3 points in the first quarter.... WTF?

Reply #180349 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

I think that was South women. Bit of a problem with some of the stats I think.

Reply #180350 | Report this post

knowledge  
Years ago

from what I have heard, stats were wrong from most games played. Why is this? I have taken stats numerous times and you have to concentrate for every second of the game, not just guess who did what.

Reply #180358 | Report this post

Who Me?  
Years ago

Juror 12,

There was a technical hitch with the new software, but that had no effect on the scores. The South Women DID only score 3 in the first quarter, could not make a shot at all.

knowledge,

I think the biggest problem is that the new software is totally different to what has been used in past years & un-like precvious years very few people were familiar with this software (which personally I find a lot less user friendly from an input point of view)

Reply #180359 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

#180358 it wasn't the observers, it was the system. The switch to Livestats caused a few headaches. It probably will next week too, as other teams have their first home game.

A side benefit is there may be a few junior or lower grade senior games with full stats for the next couple of weeks as people try to get the *#&^% thing to work.

The good news is the score sheets were correct - they're still done with a biro and sheet of paper.

Reply #180364 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That's ok EC, I was asking on behalf of Sturty..

Reply #180368 | Report this post

knowledge  
Years ago

score sheets were not correct either. I was at a match Saturday night and saw 1 player score 2 field goals, but on the stats sheets was credited? with 0 points.

Reply #180392 | Report this post

south man  
Years ago

l think south has lots worries only score 3 points they must pretty boring game.
Or was southern defence that kept them under pressure.

Reply #180401 | Report this post

sean dillon  
Years ago

rudy you are in idiot.
i was there at that game and this is the first i've heard of norwood doing 10,9,8 etc count.
and one of those referee's is quite an experienced ref who would have stepped in and stopped it if it was that bad.
to say they were inept and didn't know what they were doing is ref bashing at its finest.
moron!!!

Reply #180499 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:24 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754