front wiper
Years ago

Southern Import at Weekends Game

did anyone else spot southerns import on the weekend. He seemed very interested in a certain lady and very disinterested with his so called teammates efforts.

looks like he is more like 6'7 on a good day rather than the 6'10 earlier reported on this site.

cant wait to see him play.

Topic #15294 | Report this topic

ballin is life  
Years ago

where the hell are you pulling this crap from u knob!

Reply #180646 | Report this post

JLK  
Years ago

Balin is life u know ur import is nothing but crap, Guy wont even make ur reserves team. But hey sweet street baller from what everyone has been hearing. LMAO.

When is he likely to be suiting up?? I heard Tigers dont even have a FIBA Clearance for him???

Reply #180654 | Report this post

Years ago

He's training fodder... exactly what Bungey needs to go against every week at training. He is every bit of 6'10 and will be given time to find his place at Tigerland... even if it is at the end of the bench.

Reply #180676 | Report this post

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

Does Bungey foul out at trainings too?

Reply #180701 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Expensive training fodder?

Reply #180718 | Report this post

Back Wiper  
Years ago

I would confirm front wipers report as I heard also the big fella seem more worried about throwing goo goo eyes at tracey rather than throwing assists. As a matter of fact I heard he did not see more than 5 minutes of the game. I also heard the line that he is just here to help the big guys get better which is a change from the early reports of 6-10 guy who played at Kent State and before any of you tiger boys get upset and start saying we never said that I am sure we can find some threads with evidence so be careful. And nothing was ever mentioned about him just being training foder. While im at it, if he palyed at kent state I will lick heaths butt. and lunch and recess games dont count either. All I can say is tigers, be a bit smarter next time with ONE- your recruiting process. IE. look for things such as stat avg.22 pts 12 rbs 4ast. rather than the stat of Tracey boy friend. And then TWO. Keeping a lid on it till he gets here.

Reply #180727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"As a matter of fact I heard he did not see more than 5 minutes of the game."

This has to be the most lame, gossipy, snipey piece of trash ever posted on this site. 12 yo girls would post less sulky crap at a Barbie forum. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Reply #180731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Going on the result Saturday night they don't need him anyway!

Reply #180734 | Report this post

J Packer  
Years ago

yeah good point, 2 point win over a team that people have picked to be closer to the bottom of the table than top. LMAO

Reply #180738 | Report this post

tigerland  
Years ago

I cant wait to see him suit up, we are pumper down here to have another quality big player in the team.

I too though found it hard to find any info on him over the net.

he is a big unit, I'm sure he will take more interest this week once the goo goo eyes clear themselves.

go tigers

Reply #180808 | Report this post

old balls  
Years ago

I'm sure the boys at Coast FM will have him on over the coming weeks so he can put a stop to the mystery surrounding his playing past.

Boty will have a piece on him I'm sure, not often that too many Americans are brought into our league.

Reply #180809 | Report this post

on the ball  
Years ago

does anyone know if the import is playing this week???

Reply #181057 | Report this post

Time will tell  
Years ago

The American will not be seen until after the run of double headers at best.
People need to lighten up on here, if someone can show me the thread that says he is going to post double doubles every night then go for it.

Yes he is over here because he is with Tracey.. yes he gets a shot because of that reason and the fact he is a legit 6'10. Southern are not out of pocket on this one so pull your heads in.

Hopefuly things work out and he hangs around for a few years.. not just hit and run... if he does it would be good for Southern and therefore good for the league.

Reply #181082 | Report this post

tigerman  
Years ago

thanks for clearing that up Heath, next time keep a lid on the players and it wont get out of hand, lot of hype for no reason then coming out of the tiger camp.

Reply #181193 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:03 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754