Isaac
Years ago

Where's Shaq going?

Lakers are getting a lot of offers for Shaq:

---

Los Angeles have received more than a dozen trade offers for giant centre Shaquille O'Neal, including one from Miami that would involve two starters and a draft pick, a Los Angeles newspaper reported today.

The Heat's offer would include Lamar Odom, Brian Grant and likely a first-round draft pick, the Riverside Press-Enterprise reported.

---

Topic #153 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Spurs have signed Brent Barry: four years for US$22m. On Thursday, they signed Manu Ginobili, and are expected to also sign Bruce Bowen.

Rudy Tomjanovich has signed a coaching deal with the Lakers. Classic line from ESPN: "He played against the Lakers; was punched and almost killed by one of them; sued them, and coached against them."

Dwight Howard has signed a 3 year, US$11m deal with Orlando.

Reply #1131 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

The most likely rumour that I've heard :

Kings give up Webber and Bibby, but get Shaq and Tinsley

Pacers give up Tinsley, Harrington, and Pollard but get Mike Bibby

Lakers give up Shaq but get Harrington, Pollard, and Webber.

Dunno if the Lakers will want to take Webber, or whether the Kings will want to trade him tho.

Reply #1132 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

Apparantly the Lakers have approved the Miami deal, Odom, Grant and a future 1st rounder for Shaq. The Heat need only sign on the dotted line...

p.s Isaac I use Opera, whenever I post It then returns me to the thread without my post added. I have to then hit refresh to see my post. Dunno if you care about us minority Opera users, just thought i'd let you know.

Reply #1136 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Mark, it would relate to your cache settings I suspect. I've modified the code so that it will come back to the page with a randomised query string that should break the cache.

Let me know if it works.

Reply #1137 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

yep that works great. thanks

Reply #1139 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:44 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754