hurley
Years ago

anyone need social team players?

i was wondering if anyone eneds social team players for either turramurra or golden grove rec center? please email me at [email protected] cheers.

Topic #15319 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What are your skills ?? Are you an "A grader" ?? If you could compare yourself to someone in the NBA and NBL who would it be ?? What are your references ??

Reply #180951 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

WTF Anon??

The bloke wants a game, and ur asking him to compare himself to a NBA/NBL player

F@#k me........i think im Kobe....but i aint

Sorry Hurley for Anon's comments

Reply #180961 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

"A" grader? references? wtf? i could probably play A grade, but different comps have different [perceptions on what "A Grade" is... id be comfurtable at "B". as for a player to compare myself with, well thats really hard to say. il tell you what i can do, im a solid back to the basket player, i have a decent hook shot and my jumper is very consistant. defensively, im good at defending the post, however my lateral footwork isnbt especially quick.. i can predict post moves and footing of opponents so generally i can over come that. its been a while since i have played, about 6 mionths but my shot is still well and truly there.... well theres my scouting report on myself... there ya go, im not some hapless beginner,.. ive been playing for 8 years,... nor am i a district div 1 or 2 player, im just a solid player.

Reply #180965 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

also im 6 foot 3 and 88 kilos, medium build but fast bulking up in gym

Reply #180966 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

How old are you?

Reply #180967 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

That's all well and good, but have you trained your brain with the intelligym?

Reply #180969 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

LMAO....nice one billo...but lets not destroy the kid

Reply #180971 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

intelligym? lol. when i said predict postmoves, i just mean by watching the pivot feet etc, .. makes it easy to shut down post threats. thats probably self explanatory, but when someone wanted a run down i didnt really know what else to say... do your own scouting report or whatever.

Reply #180983 | Report this post

Ewing  
Years ago

Hurley, mate I would love to get the chance to play against you. Best way to predict post moves is watch their tendencies. If you dont know what they do then give them some space and protect the basket. DONT WATCH THEIR FEET CHAMP, watch their chest. The chest dont lie, the feet do.

Reply #180987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is this the rap battlin hurley

Reply #181054 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

The standard of social ball must have improved with such great athletes and intellectuals claiming to play
The guy asked a simple question and apparently jusdt wants to play ball in a good atmosphere.
Good luck Hurley.
Should you have greater ambitions, please contact me

Reply #181064 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

hahaha the rap battling hurley? www.myspace.com/modburypsychos and find out.

Reply #181068 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you gave my friend a wedgie in year 2 and he cried

Reply #181088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And all i got to say to you is..Stop Collaborate and listen ice is back with my brand new invention, something grabs a hold of me tightly flows like a harpoon daily and nightly will it ever stop yo i dont know turn off the lights and ill glow to the extreme i rock a mic like a vandal light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle
I hope you dig the rhymes im throwin down

Reply #181089 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:48 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754