TR
Years ago

NBA Mascot Shooting

Well... it seems Benny the Bull is in strife for shooting Kevin Garnett and James Posey.

Going by reports Kevin Garnett and James Posey believe the Bulls mascot shot T-shirts out of a gun, hitting them during a timeout in Boston's 106-92 victory Tuesday at the United Center.

Bulls officials, however, said yesterday Benny didn't do it and they have video to prove it.

Garnett at first had to be restrained as Benny stood a safe distance away. ``I turned around, saw the guy in the bull hat, and we had some words,"

Another Garnett comment:

"Wow. That's a story. I just turned around and Dude [Benny] had the smoking gun in his hands. I didn't see no lady. I didn't see nobody trip over a gun.

Topic #15327 | Report this topic

B Fresh  
Years ago

It was the Phoenix Suns Gorilla from the Grassy Knoll!

Reply #181023 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

I blame Ben Cousins, if it wasn't Ben, then it must have been Wayne Carey or our very own Phil. They are the 3 move evil people in the world.

I balme one of those.

Reply #181025 | Report this post

Fat Bottomed Girl  
Years ago

I blame a magic lugee!

Reply #181042 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

If it's not Cousins, Carey or Phil. I think the Reserve Bank Chief, the lack of rain and/or Climate Change might have a case to answer for such lunacy

Reply #181046 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

... If you watch the footage, you see Garnett's head go "back and to the left" ...

Reply #181047 | Report this post

are you all suggesting it was the two lookers on the grassy knoll?

Reply #181049 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Joe M, I think you made a typo, did you mean to type embalm?

Reply #181055 | Report this post

Mel Gibson  
Years ago

Do any of you people know who Charles Whitman was? Not one of you dumbasses knows?
Sir, he was that guy who shot all those people from that tower in Austin, Texas, sir!
That's affirmative.
Anybody know who Lee Harvey Oswald was? Private Snowball?
Sir, he shot Kennedy, sir!
That's right, and do you know how far away he was?
Sir, it was pretty far!
All right, knock it off! Two hundred and fifty feet! He was two hundred and fifty feet away and shooting at a moving target. Oswald got off three rounds with an old Italian bolt action rifle in only six seconds and scored two hits, including a head shot!

ANY OF YOU HEARD OF BENNY THE BULL? THATS RIGHT = HE SHOT TWO NBA PLAYERS IN THE SIDE OF A HEAD WITH T-SHIRTS OUT OF A GAS GUN FROM HALFCOURT...

Do any of you people know where these individuals learned to shoot?

Sir, in the Marines, sir..!

(I love Full Metal Jacket and need a Straight one!!!)

Reply #181062 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

It was lee harvey oswald or michelle leslie, not only were they both there on the night, they were seen leaving the premises with a smoking t-shirt gun. If not them, then i think it was those pregnant single mothers.

Reply #181067 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Funny i actually saw posey pick some up from the ground, did not think anything of it. Pretty funny though. I blame keith hernandez.

Reply #181109 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

where is some youtube footage of this damn it lol

Reply #181148 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:08 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754