Quagmire
Years ago

NBA Thoughts of the Day (spoilers?)

1/ Chris Paul should be MVP. I still think Deron will have a slightly better career, but Paul this year has been amazing. Triple dub up in a critical game, he is special. (they play the jazz in a few days...)

2/ Dirk looks mad. Just watched some highlights from the Mavs Suns game and dirk looks strong and angry, could be a good sign for Mav fans for the playoffs. Big chip on his shoulder. Needs to be that guy for them to win it all.

Topic #15352 | Report this topic

Fezlington  
Years ago

Kobe for the MVP.......Lakers have had a good season, and he is putting up MVP type numbers

Reply #181297 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

"Kobe for the MVP.......Lakers have had a good season, and he is putting up MVP type numbers"

Paul for the MVP.......Hornets have had a good season, and he is putting up MVP type numbers

Lebron for the MVP.......Cavs have had a good season, and he is putting up MVP type numbers

Garnett for the MVP.......Boston have had a good season, and he is putting up MVP type numbers

Duncan for the MVP.......Spurs have had a good season, and he is putting up MVP type numbers

Deron for the MVP.......Jazz have had a good season, and he is putting up MVP type numbers

T-Mac for the MVP.......Houston have had a good season, and he is putting up MVP type numbers

(could go on with that template..)

Dont get me wrong Fez, Id vote for Kobe to...just...reeeeally not selling it with that argument

Reply #181301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gold Jules

Reply #181305 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Funny stuff:

Sources close to the NBA commissioner say David Stern may yet succumb to the powerfully intoxicating sexual advances of Miami head coach Pat Riley and, in so doing, be convinced to allow the 12-57 Heat to enter the playoffs.

"It's so wrong. I know it's wrong. But it feels& no, not right, it can never be right. But it just feels so good," Stern reportedly confided to National Basketball Association executives after returning to his Manhattan apartment to find Riley nude, oiled, and glistening in the rose-scented candlelight of his bedroom. "I can't let the Heat into the postseasonit would be wrong. But does that mean wanting to be happy is wrong, too?"

Pat Riley tempts David Stern

Reply #181359 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:44 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754