yogee
Years ago

Sydney Kings - possible complaint

THIS IS AN UNCONFIRMED RUMOUR ONLY

I have had reports from a source in Melbourne, of all places, that the Kings are going to lodge an official complaint regarding the officiating of the New Years Eve game.

This is very unconfirmed, and my source reliability would only be about 50%, hence my strong disclaimer at the start.

I thought I would post to generate some discussion :)

Topic #1537 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

ive lodged an official complaint that goorjian looks like a penis.

Reply #17499 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

what is the point of making a complaint?? it wont get them the points at the end of the day! dame i hate goorjian. seriously, if there is any point, can some one please tell me

Reply #17500 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The officiating was pretty bad on NYE but certainly did not go entirely our way. I would not be looking a gift horse in the mouth, it could have been worse for the Kings.

Reply #17502 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

If it was a one point loss for the kings then they would have a case but they werent in the game at the start of the last quater so the NBL will look at it (or say they have) and will give the mandatory response like they do all the other times

Reply #17504 | Report this post

Yes, but let's not forget it is *Sydney* we are talking about, so the NBL will make a big fuss about it if it is true.

Reply #17521 | Report this post

deak  
Years ago

From what i saw, when the Kings were making their run in the 4th, every crucial call went our way. Hey, that's basketball. Live with it. Still, to be perfectly honest, I was a little embarrassed by some of the calls down the stretch.

Reply #17523 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

It's hard to complain about the officals when you shoot 6-19 on free throws. I know not all complaints about refs are directly regarding free throw attempts, but the Kings hardly took advantage of the calls they did get so why would it have been any different for the calls they didn't get.

Reply #17529 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

he sucks ass, i love reading boti's articles about him int eh paper, he is totally correct about him. he (Gorgjian sp?) is just so annoying and stupid it hurts!!!!

Reply #17531 | Report this post

efi  
Years ago

sori im new here but wat r u guys talking about..wat game was this..??

Reply #80516 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

A very old one.

Lets just put it down to history...

Reply #80526 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

I cant see what they would gain from this?

Is there something i dont know about how the NBL works? How would complaining about the level of reffing was in a minor round game against a team they finished ahead of, after the season has finished?

Will they get money from this? Will the NBL say, 'Yes the reffing was a little biased that night, you can start the next season with extra championship points'???

What is the point?

Reply #80528 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:30 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754