hoops
Years ago

NH: Port Power should sack Westhoff

I think port needs to sack westoff. His effort against the crows was pathetic and soft. The last moment of the game where he just tapped the ball and got called for a throw cost port the game.

Topic #15382 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Wow, isnt it strange that both you and TT44 had the same thought at the same time. Given that you both agree, you make a very convincing arguement.

Reply #181573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And they both spelt his name wrong.....GOLD

Assclowns.

Reply #181575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

most should have seen the talent this kid shown last year. This year he doesn't seem mentally ready to go. maybe dropping him for a game or two will spark him up. way to much talent to sack.

Reply #181577 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Typical Port - carnt spell, even though you're average Port supporta spendz 3 years to pass year 8 . . .

Reply #181580 | Report this post

ron burgundy  
Years ago

choco to baghdad

Reply #181581 | Report this post

Outback Jack  
Years ago

The Poopers should sack that big fat aresclown forward called Tredrea. He is a big fat hack.

Who's your daddy Tredders, the Truck is of course.

Reply #181585 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Treddas is the heart and sole of the club, wtf are you talking about. Tredrea is clearly our best forward over the first 3 rounds. Assclown.

The hoff.. well he mind just doesnt seem to be there. Sack, No. Drop him back into the SANFL and see if he can grab ssome form down there.

Reply #181599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Usually I wouldnt bite but I read in this thread someone naming Tredders as a gun forward. Come on . . . . .you cant be serious. Or perhaps there is another Tredrea? One that can play football.
Warren Tredrea is the biggest waste of jumper on the field week in week out. Can't kick, can't mark, can't . . . . oh shit can't play football. All he does is 'create a contest' and thats only when he misses the chest mark and manages to fall on his face. The Power captain is simply a diversionary tactic to other coaches thinking "Well he used to be able to play, maybe we should match him up"

Reply #181624 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

anon obviously you dont no footy mate.

Reply #181636 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I have never seen so many spelling mistakes in one topic!!!
1.Westoff
2.Carnt
3.you're (correct spelling, wrong use of word- your)
4.supporta
5.spendz
6.aresclown

Is it school holidays already???

Reply #181638 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Panther, it is after school care......

Reply #181656 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

More likely those high class college students who have finished the term 2 days earlier than everyone else.

Reply #181659 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Wow, win a showdown and they all come out from the woodwork again.......

Reply #181683 | Report this post

Jambo  
Years ago

Don't forget "Treddas is the heart and sole of the club" - sole of his mate's football boots perhaps? Oh, you meant soul. Got it.

How quickly people forget though about how good Tredrea was. He was injured for much of last year which didn't help but he's showing a lot of signs of getting back some of what he had. And yes, creating a contest is a big thing - especially when your other forwards are more goal sneaks than a focal point (Ebert, Motlop etc). With Port's on-ball brigade being as good as they are (Burgoynes, Cornes etc), all Tredrea needs to do is bring the ball down and not have it taken out of the area quickly.

Those having a go at Westhoff - wow, 3 weeks into the season and you're writing off a great young talent? Idiots. Its because of his great first year he's going to struggle this year as teams will actually have more of a focus on him.

Go away, learn about professional sport (or sport of any type) and then come back and discuss it rationally.

This is all from a Crows supporter.

Reply #181699 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

The kid will be alright after a few seasons at the gym....needs to bulk up a little more before becoming a premier forward in the AFL

Reply #181724 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yet he still played well enough for 30 something goals in his rookie year...

But hey, drop him....

Reply #181726 | Report this post

Betty Leadfoot  
Years ago

Westhoff is a future champion in the making. Yes he has a long way to go but he is someone I enjoy watching. At this stage of his development he needs the coaches and teams support. Other teams have recognised his skills and are now actively targeting him with strategies they have worked on over the off season. Another learning opportunity for Westhoff.

As long as he show the correct attitude he should play. He should only be dropped to the SANFL if he needs to regain confidence.

OP has no idea or is trolling.

Like Jambo I am a Crows supporter and particularly enjoyed the Crows gritty win in the showdown.

Reply #181731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought clearly Bock won that position,Tredrea has a big history of non performance against Rutten. I thought it was a courageous win by the crows and thought Mark Williams showed little creativity. Some crows were injured and lacked bench rotation. Some of their better players Burgoynes and Cornes boys lack respect for their opponents, chase cheap possessions behind the ball. I have watched alot of football I was bewildered with the ruck infringement especially in the third quarter.

Reply #181738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From a Crows' point of view, please do not get rid of Tredrea!

Reply #181771 | Report this post

SlamminSam  
Years ago

did anyone see westhoff's performance tonight against brisbane. he was too soft at the ball. he cant cope, he needs to be dropped.

Choco is a dipstick. he cant make correct changes to match-ups. PATHETIC COACHING

Reply #182027 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:42 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754