DunkComp?
Years ago

2008 NCAA Dunk Contest televised?

It just hit me that I didnt see the 2008 NCAA or High School Dunk and 3 Point Contests this past month on ESPN.

I month or so ago they replayed the 2007 contest.

Checking the ESPN International Online TV Guide showed no results... and youtube has no official ESPN broadcast video's of the contest, only grainy, mobile phone footage from people at the event?

Anyone have any info on if it was shown... or is going to be shown?

Looked like a few nice jams occured.

Topic #15401 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

Don't know about coverage in Australia but I saw it last week and there's certainly some nice dunks in there (a few very average ones as well but you get that). Watch out for Patrick Ewing Jr's take on the round the back jam, it's very nice indeed.

Reply #181923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can download it here: http://sport-scene.net/details.php?id=13925 BUT if you aren't already registered or are "benchwarmer" status then you won't be able to upload it. You have to be a member for a certain amount of time before you can download all torrents.

Try googling ncaa dunk comp 08 torrent or something like that other wise.

Reply #181927 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Actually, I've not checked but seeing as they have every March Madness game available to watch for free on demand on the offifical NCAA website I'd suspect they may have the dunk contest and 3 point shoot out as well?

Reply #181947 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:36 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754