parent
Years ago

Good example of how not to be a COACH

Yeah good one Forestville Under 18 1s girls coach....tech fouled and then repeats his behaviour and gets kick out....your a joke and a great example for all juniors to follow....do everyone a favour and quit.....you are not basketball needs

Topic #15450 | Report this topic

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

"Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone"

Reply #182411 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

and i shall smoketh it

Reply #182414 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

giggity giggity goo

Reply #182431 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Amoto quaeramus seria ludo.

Reply #182443 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

Put your name to your fearless statement!

Otherwise sign off as Spineless..

Reply #182455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shouldn't you sign off as 'older spineless' to be consistent?

Reply #182458 | Report this post

Mel Gibson  
Years ago

What we have here... is a failure, to communicate.

Reply #182477 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Judging by the grammar, it's not a parent. Maybe player in Div 2 who thinks she should be in Div 1? Or Div 1 player with splinters?

Or maybe the ref?

Reply #182497 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe they had impartial refs at wayville-oops, oxymoron

Reply #182504 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Phizzer, I've seen some adults write less legible stuff than that, so you never know.

Reply #182508 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

Who's the coach?

Reply #182515 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

#504 .. LOL. If you think Wayville's bad, you've obviously never played at Hillcrest, Marion or Morphett Vale !!

Reply #182519 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

try being an away team playing sturt

Reply #182521 | Report this post

phoenix  
Years ago

Congratulations Parent. You now have 14 responses without one of them supporting your jaundiced viewpoint of what happened on the night. The true relevance for your thoughts is revealed in the stats that the four previous topics put forward by you only achieved 23 replies!

Reply #182530 | Report this post

people who care  
Years ago

obviously you are responsible for that outburst, why check the site then.....to see how you rate...thing is YOU DON'T .....I was on the other court and wonder why people want to go to your club if this is the example of your club...go get a life...abuse what ever you like YOUR WRONG but you cant live with it so you instead of taking it on board you abuse more...look at your self....your a joke

Reply #182543 | Report this post

Gringo Nacho  
Years ago

Oh my Gosh! A coach being ejected? Surley not!

That would have to make him .........just like the thousands of other coaches who HAVE BEEN EJECTED ALL OVER THE BBALL WORLD BEFORE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Build a little rickity bridge and get over it.

Reply #182575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To be fair, Junior coaches shouldn't get ejected.That said, I've never seen that particular coach as a loud or offensive one so perhaps 'shrek's' on courts was bugging him.

Reply #182589 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:54 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754