Anonymous
Years ago

Sport-Scene.net likly to CLOSE-help it survive!

For those of you who don't know, sportscene is afntastic torrent site with all kinds of sport torrents but the site is in serious danger of closing down unless you can help. Please read these messages.

"SSC needs your help. With atiti resigning from his SysOp post and the other coder being away for undisclosed time, we lack a coder that is firm with php, SQL and the TBsource code of the site. If you want to help the site and community, we need your coding skills. Please contact the staff when you think that you have the knowledge and time to help us in that department. We really, really need your help.

We regret to inform you that sport-scene.net will be closed shortly. We are working on a plan to keep the site running for another two months but because of the lack of replies from our 11,000+ users on our call for help we may not be able to continue to run the site. There have been two replies to that Mass-PM I sent out out of more than 11,000 registered users. Taking that into calculation, the majority of our users doesn't care about helping us out on this urgent matter, giving something back to us for our effort we have put into this place."

*please note I am not someone from the site, I'm just an average sport-scene user asking for people who have these skills to help sport-scene.net to survive.

Topic #15472 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

please spread the word and if you know someone with the necessary skills please let them know.

Reply #182723 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Cough *Issac* Cough

Reply #182748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sorry but if there is something wrong with this post or if it breaks any rules please let me know. i'm just a hoops sa user trying to save a website.

(Mod: No issues with any of your posts yet.)

Reply #182750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cool, then i don't know what kingjames is on about.

Reply #182927 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:43 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754