Anonymous
Years ago

Kingma, Stiff, Dench in Star Wars

I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I had no idea that Adelaide 36ers bust Axel Dench along with David Stiff appeared in Star Wars - revenge of the sith. Anyone know if there is any footage of this online, don't really want to buy movie just to see these guys.

http://nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=74782

Topic #15518 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

But on a serious note, they're just big tall wookies within a bunch of other wookies.

Reply #183211 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Here's Dench's page on IMDB.

As the anonymous reply said, they're a bunch of wookies in suits. You are not going to be able to distinguish one from another in any way likely to interest the average fan.

Reply #183221 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Except Kingma actually gets a line - we'll if you can call that noise/sound they omit a line. LOL

Reply #183307 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Wow Isaac not only is Axel out of favour at the sixers his STARmeter has dropped 32% just last week.

I vote that this is how the system that the NBL should be using to rank players.

Reply #183321 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

What else could go wrong for the big fella?

Reply #183398 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:29 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754