Dry Back
Years ago

Rumour, Weigh to Perth

The young Rockhampton lad and ex Utah Ute seemed to have very good ties to the crocs up north, but against his father's wishes who had all but guaranteed his signature to the Townsville based club, he has apparently signed with the wildcats. Which is quite annoying as he was a young prospect I was looking foreword to seeing in a crocs singlet, but now Trevor will have to look for other aussie college player.

Topic #15535 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

If he can contribute straight off (e.g., more than Drew Williamson), then this could be the piece Perth need (alongside two solid imports) to cause some trouble. They already have four non-imports in Crawford, Redhage, Loughton and Rogers who can start.

Reply #183346 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

If it's true, he will be a huge asset for Perth and provide some legit minutes off the bench with range well beyond the arc.

Reply #183349 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

hey what source have you got for this news?????

Reply #183361 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Bill

1) the title says 'rumour'; and

2) dry back is usually reliable and does not need to disclose his sources.

Reply #183363 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Cheers dude just wondering!!!! Im a wildcats fan so just a tad excited....

Reply #183365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I got mail he maybe on his way to the Bullets...

Reply #183448 | Report this post

Dry Back  
Years ago

I'm not 100%, just sharing what I heard.

Reply #183464 | Report this post

weigh  
Years ago

WILL WEIGH HAVE AN NBA OUT CLAUSE?? this will be likely i think as he may be picked up as a free agent etc

Reply #183475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe he's going tp perth for a girl! lol

Reply #183489 | Report this post

umm  
Years ago

Why would he go to Perth for a girl when he already has one at home? I bet he'll end up at Brisbane.

Reply #183927 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:29 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754