salt 'n' pepper
Years ago

NBA Game Time T-Shirts

What does everyone think of the new(ish) NBA gametime T-shirts? I reckon they're really good. They are like the t-shirt version of NBA jerseys. I was after a black chris paul one (would love to why they didn't make a teal one like the uniform but the black one's still nice) but they took it off the nba.com store.

Thoughts?

Topic #15551 | Report this topic

Years ago

These have been out for a while...

They are kinda lame for anyone over the age of about 15... but would be good to wear to games.

Maybe the 36ers should try it out this season with some of the bigger name players?

Reply #183574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"They are kinda lame for anyone over the age of about 15". Why? I've seen heaps of adults wearing them. Noticed a few Utah ones at the Sixers last season.

Reply #183575 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

Yeah, he perhaps meant 15 or a 'im stuck in the early 90's era of NBA Hoops basketball cards'....both are not appealing ;)

Reply #183580 | Report this post

curious geroge  
Years ago

does the NBA store ship to adelaide?
how long does it usually take if it does?
anybody tried it?

Reply #183591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thinik it does curious geroge. would take a fair while to get here but who can say how long. u interested in getting one of the these t-shirts?

Reply #183594 | Report this post

CB  
Years ago

I had some jersey's shipped here... got the wrong name on the back of the personalized one (they put my sirname instead of my nickname on it)but it's still good! Can't remember quite how long it took to get here but i think it was about a couple of weeks

Reply #183595 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

I know a few people who have ordered off there and its normally pretty quick, 5 - 10 working days normally. alot shorter than east bay if thats any indication

Reply #183597 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Yep it is a lot quicker than Eastbay, generally only 2 to 3 weeks.

Reply #183692 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:35 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754