joker
Years ago

Training Method - Crows can't take credit

Watched the news tonight on 9 and they were saying how the Crows are breaking new ground today with there training method.They left the oval went to the change room where they simulated a half time break,then back onto the oval like starting the 3rd quarter.Sixers have done this for several years was at a practice where they did this.In fact i remember asking the great player Marsy about it after practice and he told me they were simulating half time break and coming out.So sorry Crows the Sixers are well ahead of you.

Topic #15553 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

joker, no disrespect but u wright so much bullcrap on here I find it hard to believe that you talked to Mahersy but your right Sixers did this ages ago. Crows think they are so revolutional, there's a new story every week about a new "breakthrough at west lakes".

Reply #183592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

news must be slow today. another bitch about football

Reply #183593 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Joker would have talked to Maher - they aren't making that up.

Reply #183610 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Most of the sixers old trainings would have had the same intensity as a half time break .

Reply #183622 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ground breaking for footy clubs perhaps.

It's not often that footy would try something new, they are very 'set' in their ways IMO.

Reply #183626 | Report this post

legend  
Years ago

Wait a minute isn't that when Chappell reach his peak in the changerooms.

Reply #183628 | Report this post

Boom Dish  
Years ago

This is right up there with Darwins theory of evolution. Amazing stuff

Reply #183664 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

Most AFL clubs also simulate "Celebrating a big win" after training also.

Reply #183679 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

"Most of the sixers old trainings would have had the same intensity as a half time break"

GOLD! rotate

Also begs the question...wheter they ever did defence training after the break?? :)

Reply #183716 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

The Blues to win that game at the G

Reply #183764 | Report this post

Jmoney23  
Years ago

Im pretty sure Crows did it first. Joker ur the only joker here. I doubt uve even said a word to Maher. Crows is better then sixers coz AFL is better then NBL!

Reply #188495 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

FWIW, Joker would have talked to Maher.

Reply #188536 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:04 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754