joker
Years ago

Would Bruton have suited the 36ers?

Just wondering if New Zealand were able to get CJ Bruton and we keep saying we need someone after Marsy retires this season why didnt we get Bruton.Surely he would of been the best available Aussie guard s well as boosting our team now and the next 3 to 5 years.

(Mod: Added subject.)

Topic #15576 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

I would have, of course, just because I love watching him play.

Reply #183787 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

The way he keeps jumping ship, you'd never have him for 3-5 yrs

Reply #183789 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Id prefer to spend the money on getting Hodge back.

Reply #183807 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

He probably would be great for the team but would he fit under the salary cap with Ballinger, Schensher, Holmes etc?

Reply #183903 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'd love CJ in a 36ers uniform, but his departure record is always a concern + salary cap, points etc.

Apart from his amazing hair, he's a top player and great to watch.

I always look forward to watching him play as a visitor @ The Dome.

Reply #183958 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

While you can't really ignore how good he is; having him play for the Sixers would limit my ability to mock him as I normally would.

But he would suit well, personally I'd prefer to start him at the "2" spot rather than PG. Considering his friggin clutch shots n' all.

Reply #184805 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:54 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754