M-Wills
Years ago

Celtics vs Hawks (spoilers)

Hawks won today 103-92, i think it was. Josh Smith had a great game with 27 points, while for the C's, KG had 30 and 10.
Hawks were lights out from the 3 -point line, shooting something like 60 % (10/19)

One big thing that i was amazed at was Al Horford talking smack to Paul Pierce after he buried a jumper with 22 seconds left.
Al Horford, That was a stupid move. First of all, it was the ultimate display of disrespect(A rookie talking smack to a veteran) and secondly it is only the 3rd game of the series and the Celtics are still up 2-1(Don't get ahead of yourself Mr Horford)

So whats going to happen now? Well the Celtics will win the series and watch out for Pierce to come out next game and drop 35 on the Hawks.

Topic #15614 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha yeh horford stupid move PP is still one of the best players in the league and watch his mate garnett to unleash on horford next match

Reply #184054 | Report this post

Hes just excited. leave him alone

Reply #184056 | Report this post

M-Wills  
Years ago

Yes excited i Know. But over-excited? Yes. The Celtics are still up 2-1. It was the 3rd game of the series. He is getting too carried away IMO. There are other ways to show your excitement e.g fist pump etc. You don't need to talk smack!

Reply #184059 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Al Horford go for it son. love to see a rookie throwing his weight around.

Reply #184065 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

From what I understand there was a good reason why Horford was talking to PP.

PP was trash talking in Game 2 towards the end, and said in the direction of Horford:

"Ten stacks ($10,000) we sweep your ass!"

Soooo..... if someone bet me $10k and they lost and owed me then I'd be wagging my jaw as well....

I'm a big fan of Horford and it's finally nice to see someone in Atlanta have some balls.

Reply #184074 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

AL HORFORD ROY OF THE YEAR!!!! Kevin Durant is a nothing player.let him average his 20 1 1.he shoots 30 shots a game so i suppose he should average 20.why should durant win if firstly his team won like 15 games secondly his defender is normally 5 inches shorter than him thirdly he had a green light fouthly he offers nothing apart from scoring!

Reply #184084 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

horford can say what he wants to paul the i havent done anything yet in my career pierce.paul, horford is rookie of the year eat it.

Reply #184085 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

hawks 4-3 win baby

Reply #184086 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

josh smith to put himself as a superstar by the end of the playoffs.

Reply #184087 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

bibby is playing a hell team game now.what a pick up.

Reply #184088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Celtics will the series no doubt about it, cheeze get off the win hangover.

Kevin Durant is far from a "nothing player"..

*crosses fingers*
Come on Spurs V Celtics grandfinal!!

Reply #184100 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Sun V Celtics GF

Chees you're on fire with your hawks
Haven't even heard from you in 10 months...

Reply #184154 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:12 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754