anon
Years ago

ABL's Hang Time

went to game on Saturday - annoying when hang time does have players names numbers

Topic #15622 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

get a life !!
Most for the volunteers may have been away enjoying family time !!
If you have issues , speak to BSA and get them to fix it

Reply #184113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Talking about ABA, or CABL, Forestville beat Woodville and Oakley scored 46 points

Reply #184129 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Annoying when it does have names/numbers, or when it doesn't?

Reply #184131 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

sorry Isaac you are right to ? when it doesn't
appreciate work by volunteers but even a generic list of squads members be fine - do as a once off for the season and announce in/out at the game
my solution

Reply #184138 | Report this post

good tournament  
Years ago

Been to Morphett Vale this season and they haven't even had any Hang Time so be thankful that you atleast had something.

Reply #184281 | Report this post

ab  
Years ago

pardon my ignorance... what is the ABL Hang Time... ive never heard of it. please... educate me.

Reply #184596 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Hang Time is a publication (loose term) produced by the clubs for each of the ABL games. From memory the Home teams produce the weeks edition. It is meant to list both home and away teams and any other news from around the club.

Reply #184605 | Report this post

uncle copafeel  
Years ago

I have seen most hangtime issues this year and the clubs seem to be getting them out but just not enough copies to make an impact.
Has anyone else seen the south womens book its like 80 pages of information about the team and the league. I picked up a copy at hillcrest when South played North. real quality work and lots of information why dont more clubs have a booklet like this?

Reply #185315 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:20 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754