Sixers 08
Years ago

Where will Rychart play?

After reading Boti's article this morning where he says that Brisbane will be looking for 2 new imports if he isnt a citizen soon got me wondering where Dusty will land.
As far as i could think Import spots still open are at Adelaide, Melbourne, New Zealand and Singapore. Is there any others?
Anyone got any thoughts on where he will land?
Id love to see him in a Sixers uniform again but sadly i dont see it happening.

Topic #15625 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dragons haven't signed any imports yet I think. Horvath is naturalised so that leaves 2 spots.

Reply #184162 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

I wouldn't mind seeing Dusty back in a 36ers uniform, but it won't happen. I certainly don't see it happening either.

Reply #184167 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Can't see him back in Adelaide.

I think Perth or Wollongong could make good use of him, but Perth don't seem to be interested.

Reply #184168 | Report this post

duh!  
Years ago

omg- it's the dusty/ sth aust separation anxiety thing again.
last i heard blaze were quite interested in him and he doesn't want to move too far away if he can help it.
the boy has a girlfriend now- although she is rather strange- haha!
not sure how much longer he's planning on being in mn which doesn't help when he's all the way over there.
is he keeping an ear to the ground to even keep track of what's going on here i wonder?

Reply #184170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would perth be interested?

Redhage, Rogers, Loughton?

Reply #184171 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Redhage to play SF. Loughton at C with Rogers backing him up off the bench?

Dusty would be keeping on eye on things back here.

Not sure how he'd fit in at the Blaze.

Reply #184172 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Interesting reading Boti, today. Dusty seems to be taking ages to naturalise. Ballinger may get his done soon! ( Redhage went thru quickly ) Ninnis mentioned there are no set rules for it, depends on circumstances and who is involved etc.

Reply #184184 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Having the immigration minister present you with citizenship before tip off might alude to how Redhage got his done so quickly.

Reply #184189 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

What about Adam playing in Beijing , would that speed it up?

Reply #184192 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Duh!, please point out the thousands of posts in this thread that talk about Rychart being a must sign with the Sixers. Honestly, your trolling regarding what South Australians do or don't do is quite annoying, especially since you are one of the most one-eyed posters on the board.

Why shouldn't we have an interest in what happens with former Sixer? Just because you write your players off the moment Brisbane can't pay them twice the cap anymore doesn't mean that everyone does (your quote re Sammy Mac: 'poor bugger - he left us but i wouldn't wish that on anybody' - does that mean you do wish some other lesser evil on the guy who won you your first championship in 20 years?).

Keep posting here, fine. The diversity of opinion is interesting. But don't go on a 36ers related website and be shocked when the occasional post relates to something of interest to Sixer's fans.

Reply #184193 | Report this post

duh!  
Years ago

xy- you talk utter crap.
you are presumptuous is borderline ignorance.
one eyed?
you obviously don't read what's written in posts and prefer to make up crap to try to prove your (nonexistent) point.
your are seriouslly laking out of your ass with your take on what i said about sam.
we will always love sam here- that's not going to change.
your take on what was said is truly pathetic.

Reply #184206 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

duh!

I can't believe you just posted that. It is laughable given that you are the one making generalisations about the other posters here for no apparent reason.

Just a small selection of your recent posts that I could remind you of:

Topic: "the best jerseys in the nbl = melbourne tigers"
Your post: "sorry, but it's the bullets blue that wins hands down"
Popular support for your position: None

Topic: "Cj Bruton Heads To Europe" (after the salary cap was mentioned)
Your post: "oh for god's sake, get over it and your verbal dribble! you guys are bitter and nasty beyond belief!"

-and further down-

"i'm glad that if they can't reach a deal here, ... then they don't want to play for your team either!
catty schoolgirls!"

-and-

"quit your insensitive and ignorant whining and obsession with shitting on another team in order to feel good about yourselves." (nobody had)

Topic: "Brian Kerle's back & steering the reins"
Your post: "sam and cj have no reason to go now, and they acknowledged that themselves- they do have to work out their salaries though, but there is give and take. enought of this constant baseless bickering about how who will still go and who won't" (who turned out to be woofing there?)

I can't be bothered going through any more of the drivel. I have no problem with the fact you see the world through rose-coloured glasses, and I am happy to accept your point of view just don't belittle everyone else on here for having their own.

Btw, not sure I understand what you meant by 'you are presumptuous is borderline ignorance.' I assume for your sake it was intended to be somehow insightful.

Reply #184226 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

30 love XY serving

Reply #184227 | Report this post

Unley  
Years ago

Game, Set & Match... XY....

Reply #184230 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Look, I think 'Duh' is often a bit of a clown, but to be fair, it wouldn't be unreasonable to (in isolation), write off their comment ("omg- it's the dusty/ sth aust separation anxiety thing again.") as a mild joke and ignore it.

I think there's nothing wrong with people retaining an interest in Dusty, Hodge, and the like, but it also gets quite hilarious when there might be three new Hodge-related threads in a day.

If everyone could just relax a bit, that'd be wonderful...

Reply #184232 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Can't we all just be friends?????

Reply #184233 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, except for Tommy and anyone that thinks Melmeth is heading to the NBA...

Reply #184234 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Or Mick Hill..to the .....

; )

Reply #184235 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

dont forget his close friend al there isaac

Reply #184241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

XY I think all you've managed to do by trawling through duh!'s posts and trying to cut the pieces of the puzzle to fit the picture you want to paint, is highlight your own stupidity, pack mob mentality and expose yourself to having way too much time on your hands.
I for one have no problem with him and I don't think I'm the only one.
Is the real problem that he's not from SA like most of us?
In one breath you label him to have rose coloured glasses but when he takes them off, you have a problem with that too.
I think you need to get over yourself.
If and when the mods decide to make this an SA-only forum (and I really don't see that happening) then you can run down people from other states if you feel the need to.
You encourage diversity, yet have proven to not actually understand much of what you wrote.
If that were me, I would've given you a well-deserved spray also.
You've really twisted his words to sound a way they were not construed, because you've decided you have a problem with him, and whoever else for that matter.
I'm sure someone sticking up for someone you don't like will now result in your vitriol directed towards me, but I really couldn't care less, because the reality is, it's more of a reflection on you than anybody else.
Just because duh probably can't be bothered replying to the drivel you wrote, don't automatically assume it's game set and match- perhaps he doesn't want to waste the likes of the amount of time you've spent searching for his posts and twisting them.
duh! keep posting away- we're not all like some of the idiots that get on here.

Reply #184243 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

Well!
Lots of emotion here, lots of sledging too. And most of it has S.F.All to do with the original post!
For me, I'd be real happy to have Dusty back. To me, he's an honest, hard working blue collar basketballer who always played taller than his height and someone who young kids should want to emulate.
Bring him back.

Reply #184246 | Report this post

bulletssupporter  
Years ago

Wow pretty intense.

Reply #184252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

only one thing will drive dusty's final decision, that is $$$

Reply #184265 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Group hug y'all

Reply #184426 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:33 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754