Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Some SA Church games cancelled this weekend

For those who play in SA Church basketball on Saturdays, this update came across the wires this afternoon.

Club Secretaries:

Please take note and inform your coaches and players that matches scheduled to be played at HILLCREST STADIUM, MARION STADIUM, PASADENA SPORTS CENTRE and WAYVILLE SPORTS CENTRE on Saturday 3rd May are cancelled due to the late notification from Basketball SA that the State Championships are being held this weekend at the venues listed above.

All other matches scheduled to be played at MARS SPORTING COMPLEX, SEYMOUR COLLEGE, TRINITY BAPTIST CENTRE and WESTMISTER SCHOOL are NOT cancelled and should be played as per program.

Where necessary at a later stage if it is deemed necessary to play any of these cancelled games (as some grades do overlap into two venues), only the matches that may determine the final placings shall be played.

Topic #15644 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

SA Church were notified ages ago so dont know why this just came out???? The State champs happen every year at the same time, I mean seriously do they not think when they do their programming.
Also took them long enough to get their memo out, since I ref for them and told them over a month ago that I couldnt ref due to State Champs, and they said they knew then that games were off, so dont think it was all BSA's fault.....

Reply #184427 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:41 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754