Anonymous
Years ago

Where's the State Champs Hype??

I realise no one can mention players Under 18 but I can't believe there is no hype about State Champs on here.

We're two days away from the Tournament and there's nothing.

So disappointing

Topic #15645 | Report this topic

knowledge  
Years ago

whats to mention, if you can't mention u/18 players?

Reply #184458 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the u20s men comp will be very very tight, thats worth watching!

Reply #184461 | Report this post

wooo hooo  
Years ago

looking forward to it actually

Reply #184465 | Report this post

Lets be Fair  
Years ago

Game fixtures BADLY scheduled there should be no home court advantage in any of the games leading up to finals.

Reply #184506 | Report this post

YAMIFAT  
Years ago

State Champs.......Yey whoooooo! Cant wait.

Is that enough hype?

Reply #184510 | Report this post

Murray Magpie  
Years ago

I notice a couple of Country Associations, but maybe they should have the winners of the Country Champs invoited to play?

Reply #184517 | Report this post

Murray Magpie  
Years ago

or is it just the Adelaide "State" championships?

Reply #184518 | Report this post

Boring  
Years ago

Bit boring - sturt keep winning - when are the other clubs gonna get better.

Come on south, southern, centrals, woodville get your acts together. North, forestville and west do challenge try to challenge the blues.
Mavs are good in 1 grade.

Says it all - boring

Reply #184522 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Country teams are welcome and invited.

Basketball SA do more then enough to encourage country teams to be involved.

Reply #184537 | Report this post

Alex Ferguson  
Years ago

State Champs are as boring as English Premier League and AFL before the draft. Same old same old.

Reply #184540 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Boring!!!!! Just playing the same teams.

Reply #184542 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I never really saw the point of State Champs when you're playing the same teams during the season anyway. It just seemed like more money to travel, get in to the games, and more fatigue and wear on the body for young players. It's horribly scheduled as well. I remember one year having a 10am game at StarPlex, then a 3pm game at Morphett Vale, and then an 8pm game at The Dome, all on the same day. That might seem like a fair gap in between, but when you don't really live close to any of those places, and when you factor in time to travel, cost of travel, time to recover, eat etc., it's pretty ridiculous.

Reply #184544 | Report this post

fox82  
Years ago

"Boring"

Woodville and Mavs are doing very well in the girls u16 div 1. Games are very close between the top 4.

Reply #184546 | Report this post

hypo-maniac  
Years ago

It's a carnival! Come on!
Same old, same old, but if you're not in SASI or a state team you get to see how well you & your team can back up and back up and back up.
If you are lucky enough to be metro based, you get to sleep in your own bed and "chill" in your own zone, still play a carnival and your parents aren't paying out *more* money for travel & accomm.

Lack of hype...well, probably too busy working out the logistics of who's going where with whom! (Not only about Formals!)

State Champs are the gateway to National Club Championships, to the Melbourne Classics and other national competitions that you don't need to be in a state team to access.

Maybe some clubs don't sell this strongly enough...personally, that's why I think there should be no question for the kids who want to play footy too. The answer at state champs time is "no". It's not fair on the team mates who want to give going to nationals their best shot.

There. That's my hype :-)
wooo hooo!

Reply #184574 | Report this post

Murray Magpie  
Years ago

Looks like it's pretty much Sturt across the board.

Reply #184589 | Report this post

Leopard 97  
Years ago

Forestville have to be favourite to take out the girls again. Didn't they clean sweep summer 12s-18s?

Sturt to win the boys in a canter.

Reply #184594 | Report this post

Pity  
Years ago

hypo maniac

You obviously do not have a kid playing 2 sports at an elite level. We have a couple of Kids that play country sport and have footy representative and association participation and they quite often find that trainings are at the same times as bball both midweek and on sundays. I know a lad at our club that will have to choose very soon as he realizes that he can't train both and he will choose what he believes is his passion. He has been to numerous classics and interstate tournaments and loves that side of it. Unfortunately as he can't train, he quite rightly states that it is only fair to his team mates to give them opportunity. It is not that he is not committed, it is simply impossible to pursue both at the same level. Kids like him are competative like you do not believe so to suggest they are not committed is ludicrous. It is a pity as once again we lose kids to other sports.

Reply #184614 | Report this post

Easy  
Years ago

Forestville in the Girls
Sturt in the Boys

Reply #184615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats why no one cares , it really is a two horse race. Scrap it!

Reply #184636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

for how long has it been a two horse race?

Reply #184638 | Report this post

Murray Magpie  
Years ago

OK. Everyone seems to agree Sturt are pretty good. Why is that? What does Sturt do differently than other clubs?
All clubs pull from a simialar size area. Is it just socio-economics or are the coaches and players that much better?

Reply #184645 | Report this post

';'  
Years ago

Stronger and stable committess is why they are so strong.

Reply #184649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They have a great JDO!

Reply #184653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some reasons are, they have a knack of 'obtaining' players from other clubs, they have certain schools tied up with teacher/coaches, they recruit well from country areas, they have more sasi coaches than almost all other clubs, they have a lot of influence with the SAPSASA coach from Sturt , it's Gliddon's old club and 2 sons still coach there, they have a number of state coaches. On top of that is their self belief that only Sturt coaches are real coaches thus kids are better off playing div 2 and 3 at Sturt than going elsewhere. By the time kids see thru it they are no longer playing.

Forestville and Sturt will end up playing themselves as clubs on the brink, fold. Basketball in SA is a basket case with no one watching ABl and parents paying thru the nose for juniors to play it.
BASA were to blame for allowing basketball to evolve rather than have a plan for the development of the sport at junior level and this allowed for the creation power clubs.
No one blames Sturt or Forestville for being success stories or denies the planning and hard work that went into that success but people don't fully understand that other clubs will never catch up because of all the networks that now are in place.
For junior basketball to thrive there needs to be competition which is sorely missing now.
How you get that competition is the sticking point.

Reply #184655 | Report this post

Murray Magpie  
Years ago

man i have already asked you once to pick another name coz this one is taken.

The REAL murray magpie

Reply #184660 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

*yawn*

184655, do you just cut and paste the same post everytime?

Reply #184668 | Report this post

VIC  
Years ago

Sturt and Forestville are strong simply because they have good training programs and teach the kids correctly. Therefore kids and parents are attracted to these clubs cause they want the best training they can get.... No problems with that ...

Reply #184673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #184675 | Report this post

Victorian  
Years ago

# 184655

It is a yawn - guarantee you are at a bottom club.
Don't go into business you won't last long. People like you are why the game cannot and will not prosper.

The only way the comps will get better is to let the best 10-12 teams in each age group form the div 1 comp regardless of club. Then you get the best kids competing against each other. If clubs are hard working enough and smart enough to get off their arses and nuture and coach kids then they deserve the results they get. To say you can never catch up is so south australian its not funny. Stay in your own little fishbowl and protect the nothing that you have. Stop canning the clubs and the kids that want to get better and compete. People with your attitude piss me and many others off. Take your kid to ballet.
You are like the theory that if you did not have a summer comp you would lose kids - small minded but that is another topic. Anything that is outside of the square or looks to create competition obviously scares you. Waste of life .........

Reply #184676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forestville and Sturt will both field 2 div 1 teams and clubs will fold as simple as that.
I'm sure it will happen (pro/rel) as most people think your way and feel the lower ranked clubs are lazy and work stupidly and that if they worked harder the problems would be solved.

Basketball in S A is not attracting players and its not a main stream sport, it loses players from U 18's on and the ABL is played in empty stadiums. If you believe pro/rel and top clubs being able to field 2 or more div 1 teams will fix rather than exacerbate the problem we will agree to disagree.
Basketball in SA is too expensive, the district area is too expansive and there are way too many alternatives. The fact that several kids are choosing to play footy and netball during this so called pinnacle event should ring alarm bells.

Reply #184692 | Report this post

victor man  
Years ago

Agree with victorian and anon above. I will go a step further and say that unless change is made at the top the sport will keep going backwards. Everything is done for the wrong reason. Was it about 10 years ago Vic Bball was in the same state and they accepted change and look where they are now - do not use the population excuse either - thats a cop out !!! When you have a system iat SASI whereby a lot of the better players choose not to go, what does that say - nothing has changed in 30 years !!! Get the elite playing the elite and wow, you will notice the difference.

Reply #184721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just got an email from my club, BSA have just reduced the cost of nominations down to 220 for all teams.

Reply #184731 | Report this post

anon #184692,
why will clubs fold? In the victorian system it has not only seen a growth in numbers of players in the sport, but also in numbers of clubs, as well as a changing of the strong from the weak. 15 years ago, Dandenond and Knox were also-rans with Nunawading and Bulleen being the top dogs. look at it now, with Wayverly, Sandringham and country teams like ballarat and even bendigo playing.

clubs will only fold if they aren't willing to put in the extra work!

Reply #184732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hate to say it, but I agree with Victorian.
184655, YOU are the problem with basketball in this state, not the "super clubs" etc.
You want to continually drag the competition down to the LOWEST common denominator, and punish the highest common denominator for all the work they have done.
YOU seem to not even try to improve your lot, using the ultra-lame "they've already got the networks in place" excuse to continue to be lazy.

In Victoria, the relatively young and previously tiny McKinnon club has improved in leaps and bounds, and may even win a State Championship this year with one of their boys teams. According to you, this club should have folded by now, or been crushed by one of the "super powers" such as Dandenong or Nunawading. How did they do it? Not by moaning about their lot, but by busting their butts to a) find out what players/parents what and b) providing that service. Now they are reaping the benefits.
That is the difference between Vic ball and people like 184655.

Reply #184740 | Report this post

Easy  
Years ago

Parents need to grow a brain. It is better to play Div 1 at a "lower" club then play div 2 at a "stronger" club. Plus it is much better for comp. Half of the forestville girls and Sturt boys in Div 2 could play div 1 at any other club.

As for better coaching; I have never seen div 2's get the same amount of time and effort as the div 1's get. And that applies to every club. even Sturt and Forestville

Reply #184808 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"It is better to play Div 1 at a "lower" club then play div 2 at a "stronger" club." now why would it be better to play at a lower club in div 1 than a stronger club in div 2. If you could make div 1 at another club but div 2 and your club, your club must be doing something right to train up so many good players.

Reply #185182 | Report this post

Foxy  
Years ago

Easy,

Why move clubs when you aren't going to get good coaching.

If club A, where you are playing div 2, have been able to make you better than opposing players from club B, where said players are playing div 1, then surely you are only going to improve at the same rate as those players who you are already better than.

But now the other kids who stay at Club A are continuing to improve at a greater rate than you, so in 2 years time, the kids who stays will be better than you and take your spot in div 1 at your new club putting you back in div 2.

Reply #185188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

182, because you get better playing against the best, not watching them.
Foxy, a lot of players have blown your theory out of the water. Madgen from eastern girls got to the AIS playing in a bottom team and competing against good players. Soft players stay and play safe in Div 2 or take less minutes in Div 1 just to be in good teams and they never fully develop.

Reply #185231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which clubs have got poor coaching? Ever thought that
players make coaches?

Reply #185232 | Report this post

Foxy  
Years ago

anon #185231, maybe she made it despite receiving poor coaching. If she was at a better club she might have been better. and if a kid isn't in the top 8-10 at their current club, they aren't going to make it to that level no matter where they play.

Reply #185233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Foxy, simply not true. Players move from clubs and thrive in the new environment. Just look at the footy draft and some of the success stories there.Players get delisted by a club and get a chance somewhere new and often improve.
If more basketballers had the balls to move and take the challenges on offer our comp would never look back. Playing div 2 is fine but if you can get a run in the ones - anywhere - take it and make it work.

Reply #185237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Foy, as for her making it despite poor coaching, doesn't that kinda defeat your argument.

Reply #185238 | Report this post

If other clubs want all the "Div 2 gold" that abounds at the "big two", why cant they attract it?

You would think that with the general view on how these two clubs are choked with country kids that have no talent combined with coaching staff that must be pushing their own agendas, that the decision to move to a lower Div 1 club would be easy.

It just isnt so.

The fact is moving to a club that has shown no promise combined with a rudderless coaching style is not the ideal way to improve your game.

Dont mistake game time for actually improving your game.

Reply #185251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its horses for courses PTC. Doesn't matter how much you train, actual games are the test. I remember once moving football clubs and saw this guy on the training track who was brilliant. I asked why I had not heard of him before - the response was you should see him in a game.

So I got there early and watched the B grade. It was like watching another person, couldn't get near the ball, couldn't adjust to different opposition and if the game was different to training drills was all at sea.

Both competitive game time and training is important to development - you can't have one with out the other. What is the point in improving if you are not playing at the highest level of which you are capable?

Reply #185261 | Report this post

not again  
Years ago

If 10 players are in front of you, then maybe you are not going to become the next Michael Jordan. So what is the point of moving to a club when you may not make it anyway. If you do you aren't going to improve and make it to your potential level. If you stay and keep working, you might crack into the div 1 team and feel a reward for your hard work.

And therefore you are going to learn more life lessons and build more friendships from being loyal and playing at your local club. Which considering only 1 in every 1000 are going to make a career out of basketball is the more important thing

Reply #185272 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clown, are you serious? "Don't mistake game time for actually improving your game'.

Training is where you hone your game plan and skills.

Game time is the only place you improve your game!

Not Again:
If you have 10 ahead of you in your club, you need to do something about it and not just roll over and accept it. If you believe your average then you are where you should be or perhaps too high but to those who have more to offer than what they are getting- bite the bullet and find a club that will give you a chance to prove you got what it takes.

Reply #185278 | Report this post

I am sure that most kids swap clubs because the parents ego has taken a blow, not because the kid wanted to move in the 1st place.

It has been happening for years and will continue to happen. Thankfully the rules have now been tightened to stop the mid season merry go round.

Reply #185283 | Report this post

Cat 15  
Years ago

I must disagree. Training, practice, working out on your own is where the most improvement is done. That's what training/practice is designed for. Games are where you get to TEST how much you improve. There will be some benefit but not as much as well structured, sequenced practice. The latest research in the area of skill acquisition confirms this. Google it if you need more information.

When you were in class at school, you learnt more when you were doing practice questions in the book than in the actual test. I know I did. It's the same in good programs. It may not be the case in poorly strictured ones.

And the majority of the population do believe this, as they continue to stay at the clubs that provide great programs because they improve more even though they are playing at a lower level.

This point is debatable anyway. At a good club playing Div 2's mean competing at least twice weekly against the best kids in the State anyway. If they go to a lower club they will only see those same kids once every 10 weeks. Furthermore if you are a first year (which the majority of div 2's are) you play at the highest level at least every second year anyway.

This debate has been raging on this forum for years and like many, it goes around and around in circles. The fact is, most people do not "club hop" because it is not in their best interests. If it was, they would have been doing in en masse for years.

Reply #185286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And what about the people currently at your club that gets shunted down a division because of these new players? Obviously you don't care about these players who are giving all they have for your club, only recruiting over the top of them. I prey you and those who think like you are not at my club!

Reply #185287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

above for 185278/185237/etc..

Reply #185289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how do you replicate real game situations at training - the pressure of foul shots; playing through foul trouble but being effective. You need competitive game time to improve - and competitive game time is not fighting over who sits next to the coach on the bench!

Reply #185297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If only some of these people spent as much time generating NEW players for their clubs as they do pining for players from other clubs!

Reply #185303 | Report this post

Basket 73  
Years ago

#185297, This happens in effective trainings run by experienced coaches. Go out and watch them. Legendary college coach Bob Knight says that he makes his trainings much more difficult than games so games become seamingly easier and players are able to execute at a high level under pressure. It can be and is done effectively at good programs even at club level.If it wasn't people would have voted with their feet ages ago.

Reply #185309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great basket and cat, lets scrap the games and just watch trainings where the kids excel.

Research supports training at various intensities equates to improved performances in games but that trainings that replicate or seek to exceed game intensity are difficult to assess because the heart rate monitor data reflects pschological differences.

Mistakes in training mightmean suicides, mistakes in games mean points.

Soft roosters stay the tenth player or in div 2 and those who want to make the grade, move. Parents exert what ever influence the can to get the best for their kids, as they are chartered to do as parents and to criticise them for it is banal.

As for pining for player from other clubs, not all clubs wants see a vibrant comp where all of the teams are competitive and they would rather keep the myth alive that their magnificent coaching thru the divisions equates to div 1 in other clubs. The truth is , they want the revenue over the development of basketball and they
make empty promises to kids, just to keep them, just in case.

Reply #185320 | Report this post

Basket 73  
Years ago

#185320, we have viewpoints at opposite ends of the spectrum and will never agree. No problem it is a discussion board. The fact that most people do not do as you propose means that the majority do not agree with your position. Some do and they do as you say. You may be right, but if you are the majority are wrong.

Reply #185325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Basket - how did you decide what the majority view is? I think 320 is in the majority

Reply #185327 | Report this post

Basket 73  
Years ago

I didn't decide just stating my position and that the majority of people do not go to a lesser program to play in a higher division, and therefore must hold the same general view. Some agree with 185320, as you do, and would move in this situation.

Reply #185331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

320 = 327

Reply #185332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no 332. I am 327 and not 320: See it is more than one person with this view

Reply #185339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why don't you clowns use a nickname so we know who's saying what!!!!

Reply #185461 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

461: 'why don't you use a nickname so we know .......' posted by anonymous

Reply #185470 | Report this post

Picture (#185461)& (#185470) as two naughty school boys, pushing and shoving!

Reply #185475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You started it!

Reply #185478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's get the clown....

Reply #185481 | Report this post

not again  
Years ago

anon #185339,

2 people with the same view doesn't mean that it is a majority.

With the number of people staying put, I would suggest you are a minotiry. In fact more people would be moving to the better clubs than away from them. Which says that providing a better service to members is more important than being able to offer a div 1 posititon.

Over the last 20 years, this has always been the case, just with some clubs improving (Forestville) and some clubs getting worse. (North/West)

Reply #185482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not again is right, most people stay put or if they move they go to an equally strong club. Very few 'good' players go to lower ranked clubs because it presents to difficult an assignment.

However, Forestville improves on the back of other clubs development and is good example of why zoning should be considered.It also has the strong link with country players etc.

BSA would love to see the clubs more equally represented with talent but there is no way of creating this environment through laws and so strong clubs increase their player depth at others expense.

It is a daunting task for a kid to go to a new club let alone a lower table club yet the benefits at lower table clubs should not be overlooked.

The recent move of a couple of North under 18 girls to forestville did little for the comp other than weaken North and doom 2 Forestville girls to the two's. Forestville gained little in their top ranked side as they were top ranked in Summer anyway.

Consider the competition improvement had these two gone to a bottom team, like Wests and if some of the country girls, that go to forestville because of the state country coaches went to a wider number of clubs.

Most would happily endorse pro/rel if zones were implemented to support it

Reply #185486 | Report this post

yawn  
Years ago

Ahhh, hadn't got your "zones good" quota out this week yet?

Reply #185490 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

"Most would happily endorse pro/rel if zones were implemented to support it" ?? Two separate issues.

Pro/rel is about having fewer lopsided games now.

Zones are supposed to solve the long term problem, but don't make sense. You can't divide Adelaide into ten zones of equal socio economic areas with equal numbers of children, so every club starts the same.

Even if you could, is it likely that the competition is going to be any less lop sided than it is now? No. There will still be two or three strong clubs, several in the middle and a few struggling.

Why? Because not all of the clubs will have the same success in attracting the kids within their zone into district basketball. Some clubs will be better than others, it may not even be the same clubs that currently dominate the comp.

More kids will play basketball if they are encouraged to play for the club that is closest to where they live, because they usually train somewhere in that area and play half their games there. You can't draw zones in Adelaide so that everyone will be zoned to play for their nearest club, yet give all the clubs equal access to the same number of potential players.

As for the argument (#185486) about North girls going to Forestville, what's that got to do with zoning? If a zone was in place, players moving house would either be forced or have an option to change clubs, regardless of the relative strength of the clubs involved. If you force them to change clubs when they move house, some kids will drop out rather than change. If you give them an option, the decision would be made on the relative strengths of the clubs, not onteh basis of what is best for the competition.

All that zoning would achieve would be a large number of false addresses in the BSA player database, as every player would supply a valid mailing address within the correct zone. Suddenly a large number of players would be listed as living at a club stadium!

Reply #185494 | Report this post

';'  
Years ago

And North's girls programs would be some what weaker if zoning was brought in as a lot of girls have come from Centrals.

Reply #185502 | Report this post

Change of Heart  
Years ago

I had always been pretty much against Pro/Rel as I could only see my Club's point of view, which as one of those not going as well as it had in the past, I was convinced that the Club could not possibly benefit.

However, I am starting to be swayed, if partly out of morbid curiousity (especially as my children no longer play Junior District Ball), just to see if the Div 1 Competitions did become Sturt 1,2 & 3, Forestville 1,2 & 3, North 1 & 2 & Norwood 1 & 2, with the other 6 Clubs disappearing from Division 1, over the next 5 years, which the naysayers predict.

However, I think that the other 6 Clubs, may actually benefit from the threat of losing a Guaranteed Division 1 spot, and as pointed out in numerous other threads on the subject "get off their bums and find new players" especially at the younger age group.

Of course, the problem might be that it may be easier to then just change to one of the "Super" Clubs anyway, as a number of Coaches have done over recent years.

For instance there are at least 3 Sturt Coaches High Level (Division 1 or 2, depending on the year) who were former Tigers Coaches, so have they moved for their development or because the better players were there? I don't know because I haven't asked them (and quite frankly would expect not to be told anyway, if I did ask). Not trying to single out Sturt, but I just knew of three off the top of my head.

What I do know is that the current Junior system doesn't appear to be working, however I am not quite sure what Basketball should be aiming for. Is the best sign of Club success: -

- National U14's
- Classic Success (In a Victorian based tournament,
whom I would guess make a bucketload of cash of SA
every year!)
- ABL Success
- National Level Success (foprmer players to AIS,
WNBL or NBL)

We (Clubs generally) seem to do a reasonable (average to very good, but reasonable city wide) job of looking after our Juniors, up until they turn 17, but very few Clubs (apart from State Champs) seem to pay very little attention to U20's, or Players that aren't going to be part of ABL Teams. The Club I am involved with was an offender (and still is in some repsects) with that. I don't know what it is, but there must be a better way to instill a club atmosphere, to have more people stay involved. For all the success that clubs like Sturt & Forestville have had in Junior ranks over the past 10 years, they should be absolutely dominating ABL (without the need for outside recruits), but this just isn't the case, so even those two (currently very succesful) clubs could still do it better.

I now think that maybe we do need to look at something different and if that is Pro/Rel (without zoning) then give it a try , to try and shake up the whole Sport in this State. Maybe it is time to kiss the U20/U21 Comps good bye and replace them with an U23 Comp to be played either as Curtain raiser to ABL or on one of the other weeknights, maybe replacing Division 5, to keep our Juniors (and potential Coaches) involved in the Club that may have played for (some for up to 10 years)

Just some thoughts after watching a bit of the State Champs last weekend.

Flame away!!!

Reply #185506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok!

Reply #185547 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:46 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754