Karl Malone
Years ago

Can the Sixers go all the way?

Dont want to get to far ahead of myself but I can see the Sixers going all the way this year. With Maher Rychart and Farley scoring consistently and Forman and Holmes as X factors I believe we have what it takes.

We have had some good road wins and as long as Coops and Rees can keep containing opposition big men we are going to be right there come the big dance.

Topic #1565 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I think the game against the Kings with Bruton back will be a key (Jan 14). If we can win that and get a good string of home games in the finals, we would be a strong chance.

Reply #17870 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I think the only team that gives us problems is wollongong, and sydney when they have cj back.

Reply #17873 | Report this post

Crocodile Rock  
Years ago

Sixers can go all the way if Maher, Farley and Rychart average 75 points, 20 assists and 30 rebounds a game.

Plus Forman and Holmes injecting their little bit. and Rees and Cooper holding the big men down.

Reply #17880 | Report this post

Rite  
Years ago

Provided the Sixers can get a home court run in the finals and keep the list fit they have a big chance. Wouldn't it be great to see the Sixers against the Kings in the final with them locked away and the decider played at the Dome&?

Reply #17882 | Report this post

beachball  
Years ago

it's all about peaking at the right time, confidence, hame crowds and a bit of good luck - especially with injuries.

the vibes are good - weve got that winning feeling

start thinking about those tickets.....

Reply #17967 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

top 4 for sure at the start of the playoffs then anythign can happen...get home court and give ourselves the best chance. we have shown we can beat all above and before us...so why not..i say yes...just as long as melbourne dont get in there, they cna cause havoc from anywhere in the finals!!!

Reply #17997 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:31 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754