Quagmire
Years ago

Wanted - Ball return?

Trying to find one of those ball return things you hook onto a hoop so when your shooting the ball comes back to you. Really struggling so any help would be much app.

Topic #15671 | Report this topic

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

If you're "really struggling" a ball return probably wont help much because you need to get it in for it to work.

Reply #184812 | Report this post

JoeyKnuckles  
Years ago

i cant help you find one, but i used to have one. it was fantastic. if your on the povo side, check out the shaq movie "Bluechips". the country boy had a sheet of wood leaned up agaigst the pole. seemed to work just fine

Reply #184818 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Nice joey. Simple but effective.
As for the smart mouth rex hunt- yibida yibida, suck my gigigidy.

Reply #184823 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Not simple, but very effective, that massive contraption they have at Wayville. Huge net that spans out from the ring, collects made shots and misses and rolls the balls back the the 3pt line right in your lap so you can keep shooting.

Only guy I think can't use it is Jacob Holmes, his shot is so flat, he hits outside of the net on the way up!

Reply #184830 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Phizzer, they have one at the Dome too - quite elaborate, but works most of the time. Tried it once and I think someone rolled out a Jacob joke then too. It really encourages a basketball nobody like me (e.g., who might get to shoot a basketball once a year) to concentrate on the height of the shot.

Reply #184831 | Report this post

refocus  
Years ago

Bought one from a sports shop....grey plasticy abut $80......quite good really

Reply #184833 | Report this post

YAMIFAT  
Years ago

Yeah ring the Eagles; I would love to see the stupid contraption dissapear. It gets the dust brushed off it once every 2 years.

Reply #184886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Acromat- 8352 2288

Reply #184926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rebel Sports Aprox $20.00 Yellow works well.

Reply #185004 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:40 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754