Anonymous
Years ago

Basketball Nets

I'm having a bit of trouble finding a suitable new net for my basketball ring after the net that came with the system fell apart after a few years of solid use. Every shop nearby has only had these really, really heavy duty chunk ones. I bought one and they are just no good. Hardly even moves when the ball goes through it and it's no fun at all. All I'm after is a basic normal basketball net like the ones you see at basketball stadiums. Not theses stupid massive chunky ones. Know what I'm talking about? Anyway can anyone tell me where's a good place to get a new basketball net. Thanks.

Topic #15688 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

Chain nets ftw!

Reply #184996 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah, want a normal net.

someone must have bought a good net and can tell me where they got it.

Reply #185006 | Report this post

wound  
Years ago

not sure if this helps

http://linky.com.au/prkmd

Reply #185007 | Report this post

Weiner  
Years ago

Chain net for mine. Every time you hit a bucket that sweeeet sound - Ka -Ching!

Reply #185049 | Report this post

Merlin  
Years ago

i have had a few different nets. they always bust afta a while. i was wondering if a chain net would be the way to go? does it wear the sides of the ball away tho?

Reply #203548 | Report this post

Merlin  
Years ago

i have had a few different nets. they always bust afta a while. i was wondering if a chain net would be the way to go? does it wear the sides of the ball away tho?

Reply #203549 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Chain nets rust after a while

Reply #203606 | Report this post

jay  
Years ago

just keep buying them from the local store. They are only like 8 dollars a net and they last a year or two.

Reply #298778 | Report this post

jordan  
Years ago

i want to get one of those basketball nets that they have in the indoor courts that have a material on the bottom that makes a nice sweet whip sound

Reply #318045 | Report this post

jordan  
Years ago

what type of nets do they use in the nba

Reply #318486 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:51 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754