Porcelain
Years ago

ESPN Coverage

Is anyone else frustrated by ESPN's lack of coverage of the NBA playoffs. Some great series are being played yet all we get is the odd game on the weekend.

We had more coverage during the regular season. Very disappointing given the calibre of the playoffs this year.

Topic #15730 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

has been discussed before a lot on here as TNT cover most playoff games.

Reply #185334 | Report this post

Cheech  
Years ago

i am not that dissapointed because i expected it to be shit come the first round and the conference semis.

exact same thing happened last year. i emailed fox sports to ask them to try and get playoff games but ESPN has exclusive rights in Australia at the moment.

we can only hope that "one day" FOXTEL might pick up NBA-TV, TNT, or ABC.. ahwell sopcast and davka will have to do for now.

Reply #185340 | Report this post

Years ago

I understand the TNT/ABC situation...

But I dont see the reasoning behind not showing every game that is shown on ESPN in the U.S.?

ESPN in the U.S. have a hell of a lot more games than we get shown on ESPN International here.

I just dont get it...

Reply #185346 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Hey Porcelain, do what many of us are doing, chuck your Foxtel in the garbage bin and spend the money on a high speed internet connection.

Its not as good quality resolution yet and is a bit unreliable, but I can mostly watch whatever game I want live.

Reply #185394 | Report this post

Dan  
Years ago

Anyone got a link for the Cavs-Celtics game?

Thanks.

Reply #185418 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:02 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754