slingers
crocodiles
bullets
hawks
razorbacks

Topic #15734 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Slingers lower, Crocs higher, Blaze lower, Breakers lower.

Reply #185412 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

In other words. basically the same as last but sixers and bulelts swaping legacies. =]

Reply #185417 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Top 8 will consist of (in no actual order)

Tigers
Sixers
Breakers
Dragons
Crocs
Blaze
Wildcats
Bullets

Can't really see the kings recovering to a finals team at this point; nor the bullets are losing half their team. Dragons will make the finals but probably not as a top 4 team; Taipans will struggle considering Jawai might end up gone by NBA draft time. Crocs can make top 4 will Ellis AND williams both in.

Reply #185432 | Report this post

azza  
Years ago

definitely crocs up higher- ro ellis is extremely under-rated. slingers to make the 9. bullets (atm), hawks, pigs, kings and prolly blaze to miss out on finals!

Reply #185437 | Report this post

correction  
Years ago

Big Marty, You say you cant see the Bullets recovering to a finals team after loosing most of their roster.. Yet you put them in your 8 to make the finals..

Is every ticking over upstairs today big fella?

cha-ching

Reply #185483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jordan, the sixers should be top 3 in my books. this year the way they have recruited they will be dominant inside the paint and outside the 3pt arc my only question remains in D as that has been their weakest spot in past i feel.

Reply #185488 | Report this post

JV Coach  
Years ago

He also said that the dragons will make the finals but not as a top four side. And yet, there they are, sitting 4th on his list.

Reply #185489 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

JV Coach - It also clearly says his list is in no particular order.

Reply #185507 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

and skip sinks the clincher with .8 on the clock.

Correction: I said the bullets probably won't recover after losing their starting lineup; I didn't mention anything about them NOT making the finals now did I? I'm assuming they'll still manage to retain some level of competition coming off the past 2 seasons, they just won't go anywhere with it.

So... yes, I am thinking perfectly straight, you just need to pass grade 2 and knock your reading game up a notch.

JV Coach: If someone is trying to do a burn on someone else; read carefully, cause you made a bigger arse of yourself trying to feed off of a screwup.

Reply #185541 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Here's my early, early, early season prediction:

Tigers
Dragons
Breakers
36ers
Wildcats
Crocs
Taipans
Kings
Blaze
Slingers
Bullets
Hawks
Razorbacks

Reply #185544 | Report this post

correction  
Years ago

Big Marty - "Can't really see the kings recovering to a finals team at this point; nor the bullets are losing half their team"...

By you saying 'nor the bullets' you give the impression that you are referring to the point you gave in the previous line about the kings.

Thats all...

Bullets shmullets

Reply #185553 | Report this post

correction  
Years ago

Oh an Big Marty, you say i need to pass grade 2 and knock my reading game up a notch??

Just try making some sense when you post mate.. and then don't contradict yourself. Go back and read what you've posted and tell me if i need to pass grade 2.

Anyway..

Tigers
Dragons
36ers
Breakers
Blaze
Crocs
Wildcats
Kings

In that order... Exactly

Reply #185557 | Report this post

Pasadena 43  
Years ago

slingers not in the comp, correction? exactly

Reply #185562 | Report this post

correction  
Years ago

Just focusing on the top 8 mate. Slingers will be better than last year i think. Darren will make them better, very smooth players, tough to guard

How are things down in Pasadena anyway?

Reply #185564 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

My post made sense. I'll remember to read your published document on forum posting entitled "how to contradict others for problems that I also have" for future reference. Thanks Correction.

Reply #185567 | Report this post

correction  
Years ago

The Hawks are also in the league, as are the Taipans, Bullets and Razorbacks.

Just think they will be occupying the bottom places on the ladder......... IMO Ofcourse

Reply #185568 | Report this post

correction  
Years ago

The published document will be released later this month, i'll be sure to give you a copy. However, i might call it something like this...

"Posting on Forums for Dummies"

And here is a sneak peak for you.

Section 1(a)If you cant see the Kings; 'nor the Bullets', recovering to become a finals team - Don't choose the Bullets as one of your teams to make the finals.

Reply #185576 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:01 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754