LC
Years ago

Dragons chasing Ere & Helms

Goorj is still at it with his new club...chasing after Ere and Helms...

http://linky.com.au/yg9ja

If they get Ere and Helms, that will be a damn fine team.

C Burston/Horvath
F Worthington
F Ingles
G Ere / J Smith / Herbert
G Helms / Martin

Topic #15746 | Report this topic

TheFansMan  
Years ago

With Vukona and they'll probably resign Hobba

Reply #185546 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

If they do get Ere and Helms, they'll have to bench Smith; as you showed above.

I don't really see the point of having Smith period if he's going to be benched; I can understand after coming back from surgery but after he's fixed then I'd expect him to start.

Reply #185550 | Report this post

boy gorg  
Years ago

smith will start

Reply #185552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Interesting to see Goorj state they are having trouble getting a Young Australian Player (U23) because the guys coming back from college are asking for "ridiculous money", 6 figures.

Reply #185554 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

also, good 2 see we might finally get some guys who aren't afriad to DUNK the ball on the break (Ebi, Helms, Wortho, Vukona) and not blow it ala J.Ingles.

Reply #185555 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yeah forgot Vukona on my orginal post - thanks for pointing that out!
I heard that a few of the young Aussies from college want some serious cash - figures talks about range from around 90k and as much as 190k. I can only assume they are talking about players like Daniel Dillon who to my knowledge has yet to sign for anyone.
Would be interesting to gauge as to hiow much the Tigers are paying Daniel Johnson, how much Sam Harris is getting with the Slingers, and what Stephen Weigh is commanding as well (just to name a few).

Dragons should be a great team to watch if they can get Ere and Helms.

Reply #185565 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

surely Gorg wouldnt be happy with the way either of those 2 play, ERE and helms are way too relaxed on court for his structured offence/defence.

Reply #185573 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Smith is out for 6-8 months with a shoulder injury.

Reply #185578 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goorj had ebi in Sydney for a while right?

Reply #185584 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:49 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754