ooh aah ebi ere
Years ago

NBA all star side v Razorbacks

Would love to see this match up. how much you think all stars would win by? 80 i reckon.

likes of lebron, kobe, garnett, kidd, howard vs the likes of well i cant think of anyone, darnell hinson etc..

dont delete this post i am genuinely interested in what people think the margin would be.

khazzouah would struggle also for the pigs.

Topic #15751 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

they'd win by more than your weekly childcare fees.

either you're about 12 years old or retarded. go away.

Reply #185570 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

So you just either put shit on a mentally disabled person or a 12 year old...good on ya

Reply #185583 | Report this post

WOODY  
Years ago

im a razorbacks fan for life man

dont talk stupid

Reply #185585 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh, whatever gets them to go away and stop posting idiotic threads. bet this is the same person who thought ben melmeth was going to the nba.

Reply #185586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Razorbacks by five

Reply #185591 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I think this is a good question ... it brings back memories of the cartoon aliens that took on the looney toon aliens + michael jordan in Space Jam.

Actually - I think the Razorbacks + Michael Jordan could beat both the Space Jam aliens and the NBA All Star team.

Reply #185596 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:35 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754