skip
Years ago

The Collected Wit and Wisdom of Julius Hodge

Don't think this has been posted before. I found this little webpage with collected quotes from Julus Hodge.

A couple of snippets being..

Advice given to Cameron Bennerman, starting in place of the injured Scooter Sherrill, before a March 6, 2004 game at Wake Forest's Lawrence Joel Coliseum:
"When you're hungry, you eat; when you're a frog, you leap; if you're scared, get a dog."

From a television interview, December 2004:
- "When I'm not playing, I like to work on my game and look fly for the honeys"
- "This is the best personality the ACC has ever seen."

more here

Topic #15794 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

my fav was "i will only play for phil smyth". hahahahahahahahaha.

Reply #186024 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Awesome anon.

Reply #186028 | Report this post

Hulius Jodge  
Years ago

When you're quagmire, you're easily amused

Reply #186031 | Report this post

Bored  
Years ago

About his sixers teammates:
"Great group of guys. The kind of guys you want your daughter to marry ... but my daughter, she ain't havin' none o' dat!'

Reply #186057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Great group of guys. The kind of guys you want your daughter to marry some day, but none of 'dat ever happenin'"

Reply #186085 | Report this post

Years ago

I said I wouldn't use this one against him in another thread, but it's too well suited for this one, so I have to throw it in:

SLAM MAGAZINE, February 2004 Issue -

"I know I'm going to be an NBA Hall of Famer"

Confidence is confidence, and I know he had issues after entering the NBA, but really, NBA Hall of Famer?

Reply #186294 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:00 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754