How will Jason Castro go in the NBL?

how will he go in this league??

i think phillipino people are overrating the nbl however judging from articles, linking it to nba etc.

i think castro will win slingers mvp and hold his own gainst other pgs like cj, joyce, and mee

Topic #15797 | Report this topic

Joe M  
Years ago

A bit like his name sake in Fidel and be a complete loser.

Reply #186027 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Considering the speed of the PBA, I'm gonna assume he'll do a Willy Farley or a Corey Williams and blitz most people for at least the first half of the season.

Reply #186034 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Fidel Castro may not be a great man, but he definately isnt a loser. Name someone else that has led their country for 49 years.

Read some history books before u make stupid comments like that.

Reply #186046 | Report this post

Commrade  
Years ago

I agree with Dr BS.

Reply #186052 | Report this post

Joe M  
Years ago

Being a vicious dictator in my book makes him a fucking looser.

So the people of Cuba have voluntarily chosen him to lead them?

Yeah what a great history lesson.

Reply #186064 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Some interesting stories have involved Castro.

Cuban Missile Crisis is a great read along with the Bay of Pigs invasion which of course never happened.

Another interesting viewing is the documentary 638 ways to kill Castro.

Reply #186077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"vicious dictator"

A little harsh for a communist leader who lead the revolution, provided free health care for everyone in Cuba?

May not be the best thing to do economically, but i wouldn't say Fidel was 'vicious'.

Just because the American government hates Cuba doens't mean they are bad.

Reply #186094 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Just like Hugo Chavez is a terrible man , Joe M need to do some reading boy .

Reply #186102 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

"Being a vicious dictator in my book makes him a fucking looser."

Looser as in he's just relaxed?

Reply #186111 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

looser would of come from the copious amount of cannabis and cuban cigars that Castro sucked down each day...

Reply #186131 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

If castro aint played a game in the filo league yet, and the last filo mvp to play here as an import lasted not too long then my guess is heĀ“ll be a waste of space (all 5 ft 8 of him). Liu Wei wouldnt last a season in the NBL as an import and he played nba pre season, i see this as a pure publicity stunt which isnt a bad thing.

By the way fidel castro aint all that bad, i personaly prefer him to george bush, as for chavez, i was in venezuela a few months ago n was watching his bi weekly show - allo presidente, and his special guest was the minister for foreign affairs of none other than Iran hahaha, all they had in common was a lot of oil and utter disdain for the USA, hilarious.

Reply #186150 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Jason will be competitive and defiently provide a safe set of hands moving the ball up the floor. What he lacks in height he makes up in strength. Big hops and his speed will also help him out in this department.

How the referees handle his defence both on and off ball will be worth watching.

I wouldn't mind putting $5 that Jason is either the first player ejected or causes his opponent to get ejected.

Reply #186172 | Report this post

yoyo  
Years ago

his a cool player from the amateur league

Reply #187034 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:25 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754