Ben Fitz
Years ago

Flight of the Conchords. Get on Board

Anyone else diggin the late night frevolity?

Topic #15838 | Report this topic

Years ago

I heard about this a while ago and am kicking myself that it has taken this long for me finally see and episode.

I was in tears on Sunday night... so hilariously funny!

Im going to buy the boxset this weekend.

Best show since The Office (UK).

Reply #186492 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

The Bowie episode is one of the funniest thing I have ever seen

Reply #186496 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Check out Tongan Ninja - movie with Jermaine as a the villain ... absolute classic !!

Reply #186524 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

What channel and when? Looks gold.

Reply #186525 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Moses, Ten just picked it up. Sunday at 10 I think it was (or after Rove).

Reply #186526 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Triple J is also giving their songs pretty good rotation.

Reply #186534 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

What epsiode is the series up to in Australia? They showed it last year here in the UK and the whole series is absolute gold.

I saw them at the Edinburgh festival back in '05 (I think) and they were hilarious, they played a lot of the songs that made an appearance in the series, I think the script has just been written around the songs they already had. Currently writing season 2 which I'm eagerly awaiting, can't imagine it'll be out for a while yet though if they're still in pre-production.

Reply #186542 | Report this post

Leopard 94  
Years ago

got this series last xmas, had never heard of it before then.. but it's a classic show, the album is pretty sweet too..

Reply #186646 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:24 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754