vagina monologues
Years ago

Women's ABL Round 9 best round of the year

This round in the women's ABL has 5 games that could go either way.

Centrals vs. Woodville
rumour has it Phillips will play

Southern vs. Eastern
battle of the bigs

Sturt vs. North
Top of the table clash

West vs. Norwood
Grand Final rematch

Forestville vs. South
Both at 4-4 fighting for finals spot

Should be a great week for the women's side of the competition. get out and watch a game!

Topic #15849 | Report this topic

$pinner  
Years ago

Centrals vs. Woodville
rumour has it Phillips will play - $10G for 2 games is pretty darn good on anyone's watch. Centrals to win on a buzzer beater by Erin in her photoshoot lingerie outfit.

Southern vs. Eastern
battle of the bigs - Tracey to take Cayla to school and back again; make you sure pack a nice lunch Cayla

Sturt vs. North
Top of the table clash - this will be a good game. If Sturt can contain Norths run and a gun game it should be tight. Mansfield should be able to keep Marino quiet.

West vs. Norwood
Grand Final rematch - not quite a grand final rematch with both teams down a few from the GF line up. None the less should be a good game. West is my pick to win this.

Forestville vs. South
Both at 4-4 fighting for finals spot - the experienced Eagles have some big names and will run over the inconsistent and unpredictable Panthers. Mind you South have a better record away from home so may be unpredictable against the favour of Forestville.

Reply #186643 | Report this post

Bob  
Years ago

Sturt Vs North: I think Mike should play one of his juniors on Marino and let Lauren & Jo reap havoc.

Reply #186654 | Report this post

-  
Years ago

all his juniors re at forestville

Reply #186656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and thank God they are cause Forestville would be ordinary without them...

Reply #186664 | Report this post

Mel Gibson  
Years ago

A cracker round, and definitely a battle of the bigs at at Morphett Vale.

If Braithwaite takes Francis "to school", I'll run naked down Beach Rd.

Reply #186670 | Report this post

';'  
Years ago

Mel I will run with you. What a joke! had to be posted by some Southern try hard.

Reply #186756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe thet think Francis might get picked up for the elbows but no chance of that...

Reply #186768 | Report this post

James Garner  
Years ago

No, she just got f'd over by inept refs who called soft shit and then no-called heavy contact. This did happen both ends, but Kayla got a raw deal.

A great game witnessed by all, but nearly ruined by inconsistent referees.

(Mod: I've removed your crassness)

Reply #186774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It would be a first if she got a rough deal from the officials because in the games I've, seen she's been treated , shall we say, differently to all the other payers on court.

Reply #186823 | Report this post

__  
Years ago

Angela didnt play, and big win for Sturt.

Reply #186839 | Report this post

Wyatt Earp  
Years ago

Mod: I've removed your crassness.

fair call. she did get f***** over though... lol ;)

(Mod: and again.....)

Reply #186843 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:05 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754