cavalo
Years ago

Coverage of Sixers vs Pirates?

Hey everyone

Does anyone know if there will be radio coverage of the game tonight that could be followed on the internet?

What about live scores? The NBL website is not currently showing a link for them???

Thanks

Topic #1587 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

Should be live score updates on adelaide36ers.com

Reply #18167 | Report this post

ClownDog  
Years ago

Nope, nothing at the 36ers site either due to circumstances beyond their control, apparently.

Reply #18174 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Thats CRAP!! BongoBrain your dead

Reply #18176 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

im disappointed that the NBL site has live scores for the bullets game and the tigers game but not for the 36ers game...that is crap!!!!! anyway last update fromthe nbl.com. site was 67 hunter 61 36ers...come on lads, get in front!!!!

Reply #18177 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

ahhh, its on the nbl.com site now...sweet
82 78 down!!! come on boys!!!!

Reply #18178 | Report this post

ClownDog  
Years ago

Automatic updates at:
http://www.sportal.com.au/basketball.asp?i=live

currently Adelaide 90 - Hunter 88

Reply #18180 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Live scores now on nbl.com.au. 3 minutes left

Reply #18181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sixers lost 113-108 after leading with under a minute to go. Wethers had 40 points.

Reply #18182 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Wethers just killed us.

Sixers go down 108-113.

Reply #18183 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nbl.com.au are now reporting the final score as 116-110. What are they actually doing over there.

Reply #18185 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

that is bad, sportal said phil got a tech near the end. Wonder what that was about, get ready for the next game i guess. Would have been very handy win.

Reply #18186 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Win would've been handy on the ladder as the Hawks are losing to the Bullets, and the Kings lost last night.

Reply #18188 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Kriss, the lack of coverage has nothing to do with bongobrain, JABA, or the 36ers.

Quite simply, score up dates for road games either rely on someone at that game sending scores through (phone, sms or another means) for someone to post.

The 36ers site HAS been offering a direct link to the NBL scoreboard, but not even the official NBL site could offer live scores (perhaps in your mind thats JABAS fault as well?)

Reply #18191 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Yogee - sorry, but I'm with Kriss. It's all JABA's fault. Fortunately, the Force was strong with young Anakin and further down the track with Luke, and they were able to overcome JABA and his evil cohorts.

Does Bib Fortuna do any programming on the site, or was he blocked by the Gammorean Guards at the entrance?

Reply #18206 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

ease up mate i was just joking with the post!

My bad Bongo

Reply #18207 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Thanks moses for the back up...the nbl was sending scores through as well. how hard can it be for someone to send scores over the phone?

Reply #18210 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Well Kriss, I guess when people are complaining already about high prices, and with BASA's financial problems, how do they pay someone in Newcastle to send scores through?

I have been co ordinating some OzHoops reports for away match reports to go on the 36ers site lately (from our correspondents Matt Skinner in Wollongong and Ross Williams in Perth), but unfortunately even OzHoops dont have a person on the ground in Newcastle.

It is unfortunate...but just one of those games really.

Reply #18212 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:28 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754