Ms Anonymous
Years ago

Nathan from Big Brother

I know I know, I admit to watching it SOMETIMES, but I did notice the 28 year old Physiotheriapist Virgin from Adelaide was wearing a pair of Norwood shorts on tonights show. Can anyone shed a bit of light and tell me if he is a current/past player?

I think he's trying a bit too hard by the way

Topic #15905 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

http://hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/15704/

Reply #187287 | Report this post

Afroman Jnr  
Years ago

big brother is the worst thing on t.v. since last seasons series. i've seen funnier and more interesting shows in the history channel!
get rid of it, it is a stupid show.

Reply #187289 | Report this post

spurs_suck  
Years ago

yea i think he got them off a friend
i kno the guy
actually i think he did play once
he plays in the st clair carnival

Reply #187296 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

I may be wrong, but I think he was wearing a pair of SA shorts which he wears as part of the annual Australian Baptist Basketball Carnival.

Reply #187298 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nathan is a great bloke but i have to say he is pretty annoying on BB. Im only watching it because of him and he really is not very good viewing at all. He used to be such a funny guy, but I think he has been so wound up in his church in recent years that he has forgotten how to relate to the average joe!

Hopefully he lasts a while so we can all hopefully see the old crack up bloke that we know is in there somewhere.

Reply #187303 | Report this post

Meaks  
Years ago

He was a South Adelaide Junior...

Reply #187306 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Nathan is a lad. i just find it funny to turn on the T.V and see his big mug getting frisky with Carson

Reply #187322 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

funny bloke, used to play for south till he did his knee i believe, prolly one of the most genuine blokes you will ever meet... not to mention hes probably the only normally person in the show this year

Reply #187425 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

I can tolerate Nathan, but would like him more if he throws Mr Squeaky over the wall. Where did they find him?

Reply #187448 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

nath is a good bloke, i know him a little. he came up to me at the st clair carnival and gave me a card saying 'vote nate 08' for bb. asked him why the f*ck he would wanna be on that sh*t show but his life. card cracked me up though especially after kevin 07 crap. still refuse to watch the show!!

Reply #187451 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:15 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754